Trackskills On Sunday (14 August)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Another one on the way. Anyone planning to go? Definitely going out myself this time, the little Rover needs some exercise :grinning:

Tinners

RMS Regular
Drives
Forester S Turbo
Give me a go:p

Hopefully have my cast off by then so should be down taking photos and annoying Graham

Jo-Jo

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford Fiesta zete
Looking forward to seeing who is out at this. Great day had with everyone at the last one and some nice motors for me to drool over.

Great days craic for not much money.

Get her out sven!!! :grinning:

andy_mcc

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf R 7.5
heading to this myself, first time out on the track, so an apology in advance from the noob in the starlet gt that may be in your way lol, but I will hopefully get to grips with things sooner rather than later.

Hopefully the weather holds up too :grinning:

hutchy_belfast

RMS Regular
Once again falls on the 1 in 4 weekend I work.... Happened 4 times in a row now, chances of that 256-1 maybe someone is telling me something lol!

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
I've a birthday party to attend the day before on the Copelands which will get messy so I can't see me being in a fit state to drive before lunchtime. Will be praying for a dry day for the September date so I can get the Elise out for a run before winter! If its a decent day on Sunday I'll take a run down to spectate in the afternoon.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Gee, you can always join for the afternoon, usually a break around 2pm or so.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Looking a bit better for Sunday, so fingers crossed! That said, the weather is always better at K-town than anywhere else. Lost count of the number of times it has been pouring down in Belfast but been fine at K-town.

Jo-Jo

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford Fiesta zete
Looking a bit better for Sunday, so fingers crossed! That said, the weather is always better at K-town than anywhere else. Lost count of the number of times it has been pouring down in Belfast but been fine at K-town.
So true Sven.

Hope it's good i want my tan topped up!! :grinning:

Was talking to one of the organisers on Tuesday and he advised good mix of cars for the day.

Dinger

RMS Member
Drives
Omega/Scooby/Nov
Fingers crossed for good weather on sunday 8-( Wil have the scooby out again...
Plans for tomor...oil change and pads mayb even a wash

Phil-Ray

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Fiesta
tempted to take a run up my self for a few pics as ive nothing else on tomorrow really.

starts at 11.30 doesnt it?

Mogan

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 4 GSR
Will hopefully get to one of these soon, gettin a brake upgrade, tyres and a couple of other wee bits and she SHOULD be ready :grinning:

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
had a good afternoon, got chatting to a fella Tommy from Down south. He owned the twin turbo Galant which was around 320bhp, kindly offered to take me round a few laps with my mate also. Great car and my is it rapid for a big estate. Real lovely bus and Tommy was a top fella.

Sven what colour was your car? seen a few elise's etc going around. The 2 dc5's were awesome anyone know any specs on them? My My the Forester that he was towing his dc2 with was gorgeous, it looked and sounded excellent.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Mine was the yellow one Lee, the one with an umbrella for a roof :grinning: Sadly only managed the two sessions in the morning :sob:

Had some fun with that Galant in the morning, quick down the straights and looked "interesting" in the corners :innocent:

There was an immaculate and totally awesome little mini too. And that bonkers mad "MR2"- the turbo filled the boot on its own, lol, and then the V6 lump, and intercooler hanging out the back, mad thing. And lots of other nice things.

Track was great, very grippy and smooth, and the weather held up nicely except for a little sprinkle in the lunch break. Perfect.

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
yea it was so surprising in the corners for such a big car. The blue mini with the star mags? It was unbelievably clean :grinning:

Was some nice cars floating about

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Anyone know September date? And also what is cost etc involved (car prep aside)

Will be my first td so need the info. Pay per session or day? And mainly cost and car regulations. Thanks

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.