Trouble bleeding brakes mk4 golf

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
Quick bump, going to give this a go, been told as long as the resevoir doesnt go dry ill be fine, but want to check order -

I know its the furthest wheel away first then up to closest closest, after you finish the wheels do you then do clutch slave clyinder and then the two on the brake master cylinder, bottom one first? Or do the clutch and master cylinder get done first ?

pobmk4

RMS Regular
Drives
Caddy 2K
I always do the clutch master cylinder last because its esay enough to get to. But yes work from the furthest from the master cylinder and work up to the closest - do the rear one on the master cylinder before the front - but i dont think it really makes any difference!

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
Didnt do them in the end, had it all ready to go and I couldnt get the nipple off (oooohh eeerr) on the first caliper, so I didnt bother. Next time its in the mechanics ill get him to do it and he can worry about wringing it! They arent too bad atm anyway I just wanted to do it while I have lots of free time!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.