ULTIMATE STREET CAR 5TH August

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
OP
Karlos Da Jackle
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
RMS_CLK said:
All one of them!

Now now, thats not fair, he kept dolly occupied last year, when she was lonely!!! and was fairly good for talking jibberish!! hehehheheh:party: only joking mate, u werte the only sensible one outta the lot of us., well u and martin!!!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
i'm only in the door and i am clean and utter wrecked! great weekend and cheers to karlos for leaving me with 2 slicks to drive the carlton home to it's new owner on :p loads of pix (i hope) to get up 2moz some time as i can't see me waking up too soon, lol

go go go george

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
wat a weekend indeed haha the best car show ever, i dont think i can take car shows in ireland serious anymore :worried:

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
OP
Karlos Da Jackle
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
DarraghGTfour said:
wat a weekend indeed haha the best car show ever, i dont think i can take car shows in ireland serious anymore :worried:

LOL, i told ya its an amazing weekender!!! But feck, im gonna need about 3 weeks 2 recover from it!! Im falling alsleep here in work!!! also was in late, slept in., heheh:party:

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
Wowwowweewah!! That was a mad one!! Was over all to quick though. Hurry up with the photos G!

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
I didnt leave that feckin camera down. haha. Some great pics there, the one with the cows is a bit random!!! And there should be a multitude more photos, so ill have to get a cd off ya G.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
just sorting through more pix now rto add more cars as i think there was a lack of them ;) lol

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
was defo good to meet yas all and i rewaly loved ur sofa as it was dead comfortable and u could shout random abuse at people as they walked by haha roll on next year :grinning:

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
lol the sofa and camp fire was the ticket like and there was 2 fridge freezers in the van you may not have known about ;)

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
It was the whole VFM that put me off! lol

@Darragh - Gud to meet you and the boys m8, hopefully same again next year, though there has been talk of Nurburgring.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.