Vax wet & dry vacuum

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ghost

RMS Regular
OP
Ghost
I always thought VAX was the best brand but I have no experience with either of the.

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
I've one of these. Paid more. Pal borrowed it, motor died and he paid £70 to repair it!
They work fine and for that price you couldn't go too far wrong! 3x less than an admittedly far superior numatic George.

Jason

RMS Regular
I'll give it a go, if it does the odd drivers seat and floor mat with general hoovering thats all I need lol

O.C.D

RMS Regular
Nah mate its a b+q booklet that came threw the letter box with all the offers and thats one.

O.C.D

RMS Regular
Wrong thread? :p

upload_2015-8-22_18-8-2.jpeg

Ghost

RMS Regular
OP
Ghost
Bought one myself. Two year warranty which is quite good. Seems sturdy. Only tried the hoover but seems good suction (Q the jokes)

JD.

RMS Regular
I have one of these and it's brilliant. Works amazing on the car fabrics and also carpets in the house. Works well with loads of detergents as well so don't think you have to always buy the Vax stuff.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.