Vid for the lads :D

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Very tidy bodywork ;) lol

Definately liking the wee graphic ya see near the end :p

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
i would take the car quicker than the girl, watch the video and pause at her face, look at her throat, looks like she could of been a man previously!!!

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Bibby said:
i would take the car quicker than the girl, watch the video and pause at her face, look at her throat, looks like she could of been a man previously!!!

AH FOR **** SAKE!!

Now im gona be sick, cos i thought that was 1 finely shaped lil thing.. +o(

Lmao

p 5ary

RMS Regular
Bibby said:

what r u on man!!! did you watch the same video???????????

Animal

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiat 126p
Bibby said:

Have to admit, i still think id nail it anyway :party: lol

coogsyrsv

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 5er..YAM R1!
very nice!! luvn the wee black french hipster knix!! sexy!! luvn the playboy symbol!! id still lick her bum cheeks if she is a man!! gorgeous:p

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
coogsyrsv said:
id still lick her bum cheeks if she is a man!! gorgeous:p

LOL!!!!!!!

She would certainly get the chop from the woodcutter.......what an ass she has! :p

looks like that hebitch from theres something about mariam or how ever the fook its spelt.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.