VIDEO: Porsche 944 Turbo | Bishopscourt Sprint

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Yes that was a fine piece of automotive engineering called "half knackered mounts" lol

Yeah goes rightly, can't wait for a run in it myself on the road, once the silicone hose kit arrives it will be on the road again :laughing:

scub

Banned
very nearly bought 1 back when i ended up with the gto tt instead - not my finest decision in hindsight lol .

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Is that you behind the wheel @Graham ?
No mate that's Simon MacDougall, ex white manta 400 turbo, this is what replaced the manta :grinning:

he uses my gopro and i made this last night for him so thought i would share as a few will appreciate :laughing:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
He's a wee tad gentle with the right foot! :p

Does he like the 944 Turbo then? Any pics of it?

Is it a road & track car? Looks racy inside but no cage.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
He's a wee tad gentle with the right foot! :p

Does he like the 944 Turbo then? Any pics of it?

Is it a road & track car? Looks racy inside but no cage.
Road legal track car with buckets and half cage mate, his times say his right foot is spot on, just huge lag with the prehistoric technology out of the bends lol

he was beaten in class by a GT86 turbo and only on the last run an SD1 V8 race car so he must have been going well as the SD1 is no slouch and the joint entry in the GT86 was one semi pro driver and his mechanic who is one hell of a driver also :grinning:

I will be doing images of it soon enough hopefully but this one is pinched from bakejotter

10425872_1606482712945217_3593263914196073118_n.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.