vts insurance possible for 18 year old ?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Hi

Should i be able to insure a saxo vts been 18 and 1 years NCB ? licence from Dec 04 clean no points etc. 19 in May. Anybody tried with same details as me i would be thankful to know wat sort of prices are been charged and what company.

Thanks

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
I did it.. 1700ish.
Elephant seem to be doing cheap insurance on em' at present from what Ive heard!

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
well considering i pay £1700 for my polo 1.9dcl which couldnt pull you out of bed i think thats a bargain :grinning:

thanks

2fast4u

RMS Regular
Drives
V50, MT-10, MSX
Big fat wallet required!:sob:

Try Quinn direct was brill for me when i had my VTS.

Johnski

RMS Regular
2fast4u said:
Big fat wallet required!:sob:

Try Quinn direct was brill for me when i had my VTS.

Quinn Direct wouldnt even insure me on my focus this year...its only group 7

Admiral insured me on my ''group 16'' 205!! highly recommend them(y)

JayT

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3eeeeeee
budget insurance on the net some where did me a few good quotes for the 300 zx they stuffed elephant and quinn

Bronk

RMS Regular
quinn dont touch drivers under the age of 25 ne more on cars over 100bhp i think..as they see it as a high performance car

just as well i got the vts insured days b4 they brought that policy in :laughing:

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Autoline in Newry are cheap as fook IMO..
(028) 3026 2026

Hughes and Co. are cheap too.. check the website

And phone Quinn, cos their internet quotation doesnt seem to be working :confounded:

Jmax

RMS Regular
Bronk said:
quinn dont touch drivers under the age of 25 ne more on cars over 100bhp i think..as they see it as a high performance car

just as well i got the vts insured days b4 they brought that policy in :laughing:

lol but wait til u try to renew it ;)

Jason

RMS Regular
Jmax said:
lol but wait til u try to renew it ;)
they'll still have to and besides he'll be over 21 so wont matter...

admiral were the ONLY company that would insure me, jus happened to be cheap as chips

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
@VTS Lad: did you phone them for your quote? cos their website wont quote me on a 1.2 clio ffs :confounded: lol

Jason

RMS Regular
i had net quotes done, then rang to purchase, some ppl wont get insured on certain cars, due to age, area they live in, cost of repair for car, records etc etc etc

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
first time, 1.2 2000 clio, 18, and low-crime rate suposidly.. quite a few wont quote online.. best to phone the companies i reckon.. at least then ya can confirm different things

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
iv got my cheapest quote off them so far, and a few mates are insured with them in a 1.9sdi polo, new diesel civic and a 1.5dci 106 megane...

il be shopping round first though.. usually the best bet

Jason

RMS Regular
20 1st time insurance on my own, one accident claim, no NCB and my mum under it too (helps) cheap enuff

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
does an older named driver make much of a difference? or again, would it just be better to ask them when getting quotes?

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
for instance, it would cost 1800 for just you, then 1500 for both, or was she extra over and above the reduction?

Daz_PD

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda Octavia 2.
Jason did you declare your mods? i rang up today to enquire and they wanted an extra £200 to lower and change rims!

jonny106

RMS Regular
Drives
Vtec....errr yo!
A mate of mine is 22 and insured through Quinn on a VTS for £685 fully comp.He was insured when 20 for a bit more than that.Cheap cars to insure.

Jason

RMS Regular
C2 Lad said:
Jason did you declare your mods? i rang up today to enquire and they wanted an extra £200 to lower and change rims!
errrr pass... (there all bolt on bolt off mods)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.