Wanted cafe racer project

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

big-lew18

RMS Regular
OP
big-lew18
Drives
really well!
Depends, right bike I could stretch to £1k but thinking of something more along the lines of a fixer upper. Something that' been lying in the back of a shed for 15+ years or that's used as a doner.

I'm between a budget cafe racer or going all out and buying a cbr to spoil myself for my 30th this year.lol

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
No worries. Any particular Brand?

I love mine yes I've threatened to throw it in the Bann more times than I can count but it's so rewarding. I'd recommend anyone to build one but buy a complete that's all I'll say lol

johnm

RMS Regular
I've a g2 zx6r that I keep swearing im going to get around to that is in pieces that I'd probably part with.
Not a cafe racer style but could find some pic's if your interested? No fairings etc.

Sharkman

RMS Regular
Drives
Stick
I have 2 zzr 250

1 could be used as a doner/ spares or a fixer up the other is pretty good. Pm for more details if you wish.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.