Wanted: M3

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jason

RMS Regular
As above, either a dakar m3 evo or estoril m3 evo, no rusty archs and less than 100k, must be minter and orginal
also 01-02 e46 m3, must have no more than 60-70k miles.
Cash sitting for the right car, no moon man prices

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
@Stevie alot of them about
@Nat not as many grounded people like ourselfs
@Justin - We will have to chat lol

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
u shudnt have to pay more than 5k-6k for a good low(ish) miler

those are english cars, take a look on the english trader, some of them are near e46 prices lol

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Granted they are dear ... but i remember when i took a real notion on one i couldnt find any with miles 50-80k for good money ... id pay 6k for a decent one and i know that isle of man one has been up for a while so you could get it for less now im sure 6k ish no doubt and its only got 60k 1998 and some nice subtle mods!

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
ur dreaming if u think u'll find any 50-80k ones over here thats for sure, ideally jus want one with 70-80k... and a good straight tight car

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
i have no budget but dont want to spend more than 5k, thats my mates car but i dont like the wheels anymore than he does lol

bob

RMS Regular
Where's your mate from JasLad? That car used to live just down the road from me, I liked the wheels something different.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Cathal was telling me you thought you had one sorted last weekend, did it not materialise Jas?

Definitely wait for an E46, its not an E36 you want really...

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
Aye i have one lined up but its taking longer than i thot!!! Waiting to be traded in, but there stringing me along!!

The difference isnt worth 5k tho lol, if i can get one at decent money il buy it...

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
Believe it or not the trade value for 01's is jus under 8k at the minute lol hard to find them tho in garages, thats why i was waiting for the black one

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
cant please some people lol, know colour isnt best, but good spec and milage for the money i thought lol

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
yea its a good spec and all but a terrible combo of colours lol kiwi interior and oxford green dont go lol kermit the frog :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.