Wanted Mitsubishi Evo 4 Or Evo 5

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Odhran

RMS Regular
Drives
A5 Sportback
i know a fella with a white evo 4, 1996, strut braces, turbo timer, guages, tein suspension, dump valve, FMIC, etc. other stuff done to the engine but i can't make out what, just out of UK don't know what price but it's in derry, any good? ill pm his number if interested

scub

Banned
buy a 5 mate;)

in fact there's an irish silver evo 5 gsr for sale on the mitsubishi lancer register right now.

GT_MAXER

RMS Regular
im already making a loss at what i quoted you matey. come and have a drive if you wish. Gimme your email address and ill send pics 2moro. 6months tax, year mot. standard white, standard suspension and looks. immacculate. fq300 engine with about 45k miles bought from ai. uprated clutch, ecu and injectors. lockwood white dials with kph/mph being fitted this week. hks filter.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.