There's a few on the official DVA site:

Screenshot_20200603_162601_com.android.chrome.png

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Bumpppp

Any nice 2 digits? PM me please ! All considered

They have a couple of nice two digits but they seem to me mental money these days.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Not the way prices are no.
Unless you're asking him personally and you sold it to him and there's some kind of brotherly love going on there, like when I borrowed @TalkToFrank s motorbike for a couple of years
I did sell it to him, but no deal was done for a price on future reownership haha

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
They're mental. I was watching a few on the recent DVLA auction and NRZ 888 went for a hammer price of £980. The final cost after vat and fees would of been around £1300.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
I found ODZ 34 for £1350 which it isn't worth imo. But I have 35 so I'm wondering it might be worth having the 2 of them?

If you are after a pair and like your current one, sure! When will you get the chance again and rising in price all the time too ☹️.

Ive INZ 18 and INZ 181.

Had the chance for others like INZ 14, 13 etc at what I thought was 'too dear' money. Wish I'd bought them now as they are even wilder money now 🤣🙈

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
If you are after a pair and like your current one, sure! When will you get the chance again and rising in price all the time too ☹️.

Ive INZ 18 and INZ 181.

Had the chance for others like INZ 14, 13 etc at what I thought was 'too dear' money. Wish I'd bought them now as they are even wilder money now 🤣🙈

INZ181 on an A7 ? Pretty sure I passed him that plate outside Portstewart the other day.

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i

Ive INZ 18 and INZ 181.

Yeh that's what I was thinking

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Toying with the idea of selling FFZ 88 and FFZ 888 as a pair and just getting one single digit reg.

Hard to value, suppose they're only worth something to the right person. Pretty sure I paid more for the 888 plate than I did for 88 just to secure it an all ffs.

Anybody know who has FFZ 8 so I can approach them and offer a good deal 😂

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Personally I’d prefer your combo to 1 single digit. It would depend on the reg though. I think single digits look very unbalanced as a rule.

Boksic

RMS Regular
Toying with the idea of selling FFZ 88 and FFZ 888 as a pair and just getting one single digit reg.

Hard to value, suppose they're only worth something to the right person. Pretty sure I paid more for the 888 plate than I did for 88 just to secure it an all ffs.

Are you just gonna put the one plate on all the vehicles? 😂
Motorbikes, cars, the lot 👍🏻👍🏻

It'll only be a problem if you get stopped anyway, I'd risk it.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Are you just gonna put the one plate on all the vehicles? 😂
Motorbikes, cars, the lot 👍🏻👍🏻

It'll only be a problem if you get stopped anyway, I'd risk it.

That would be the easy option lol!

Nah, just going to have the one car for myself, easier that way so going to one plate makes sense

Jet9

RMS Regular

The Chinese love the number 8 as they believe it brings good luck and wealth.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i

NRZ 888 went for around £1300 after fees in the last dvla auction just to give you an idea...

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
8 is popular in Chinese culture so you could end up bidding against a lot of Chinese people for a plate with just 8 in it.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Stuck both my plates up there for £4995.

Yes I'm chancing my arm but you never know. Any good offers below that will be listened to.

So anyone who wants a good matching pair of 8 plates give me a shout. FFZ88 is also nice and symmetrical nearly, and the 888 plate sets it off if parked alongside it.

20210512_181233.jpg