Wanted - Triumph TR7 - Rotten /shed

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Im after another TR7/ TR7 V8 at the moment, ideally looking for a fixed hear (coupe) with no sunroof, really need a complete shed, these are worth nothing at the moment so no mad prices.. (there are a few on ebay for £1-200 but would prefare to view it 1st and collect in person)

anyone know of any lying in sheds/ lockups/ anything considered :grinning:

Dont care if its abit rotten, it just has to be complete.. (y)

IL

RMS Regular
OP
IL
Drives
981 GTS
Anyone know of any?

IL

RMS Regular
OP
IL
Drives
981 GTS
Project on the horizon?

A project i started 8-10 years ago, since then we've moved house 3 times! and now ive got the garage well cleared out i want to start back into this project.

JE Engineering Rover V8, TVR Heads, 300hp.. Cage, all the panels here, want to build the shell this summer (y)

I just need to get my hands on another doner car, finished uni now for the summer in a few weeks and want to get stuck into it.

IL

RMS Regular
OP
IL
Drives
981 GTS
Still been watching for a scrapper guys if anyone has seen any on their travels?

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
have i ever told you i love you?

the TR8's (isn't thins what a tr7 v8 was known as in rallying) sound fecking awesome...

IL

RMS Regular
OP
IL
Drives
981 GTS
have i ever told you i love you?

the TR8's (isn't thins what a tr7 v8 was known as in rallying) sound fecking awesome...

Pretty much, yeah have a TR7 V8, they do sound great, but its looking like a 300hp Rover v8 is going to cost me about £4k its a shell at the moment so im looking at putting an GM 5.7 LS1 in it now from a Corvette.. (y)

But i do need a donor car for bits and pieces, i dismantled it 8years ago!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
for typical benzo use? getting the bag driven out of it?

she wouldn't be the most forgiving chassis with a lump like that and RWD haha

good work that man

IL

RMS Regular
OP
IL
Drives
981 GTS
for typical benzo use? getting the bag driven out of it?

she wouldn't be the most forgiving chassis with a lump like that and RWD haha

good work that man

Yep, Fast Road car.. Trackday machine/ something different...

IMG_0596.jpg

Need to Price engines.. but in the mean time, im going to start getting the Cage Welded in over exam and try to Avoid Beer (y)

IL

RMS Regular
OP
IL
Drives
981 GTS
anyone know of any stuck in a garage/lock up?

nigelT

Drives
PUG206 TR7/8
I currently have a TR7 non runner excellent body (us import i think) and TR7 V8 non runner but was used daily until last year both sitting in garages ( both drop heads) also 2 spare V8 sitting in garage with loads of spares lie new lowered springs ,body kit MG wheels etc looking to shift due to no time at present to fix. Open to offers and viewing. NE near Chester Le St if you are interested.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.