WANTED , VXR, Cupra , Fr , GTI , Type r , TT etc etc

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

J55NI

RMS Regular
as title ,

heres the criteria ;

Leon Cupra, Leon FR (diesel ) , VXR astra , GTI Golf , FN2 Type r Civic GT , Audi TT ( TFSI )

2007+
below 45k miles
Full service history
Must be clean , no rust , damage , previous paint etc.

Anyone got something that fits the bill ??.

Last edited:

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
Why fwd turbo?
Id pick an m3 any day over the above

have had a couple of m3's before lad, Getting a good M3 is hard these days . Quite simple I fancy one of the above cars as a change and as a daily.

mi16chris

RMS Regular
Drives
210hp clio 182
have had a couple of m3's before lad, Getting a good M3 is hard these days . Quite simple I fancy one of the above cars as a change and as a daily.
It's next impossible to find a good one now lol the few I looked at last week has put me off even going to see more was a waste of time lol

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
Still looking folks , A Nice 07-08 red Type r civic with small miles would be great too :grinning:

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
anyone considering selling up any of the ones mentioned PM me :grinning:

Boksic

RMS Regular
I've a black type r gt, highish miles but full history, done nearly all its miles in England before my friend bought it 3 ish years ago. Will be cheap if your interested. Also, there's 4 or 5 red ones in my work car park, all of them are pink in places, I'd advise going to see some red ones before deciding that's what you want. Even after good buff and polish couple of weeks and they're like **** all again!

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Also, there's 4 or 5 red ones in my work car park, all of them are pink in places, I'd advise going to see some red ones before deciding that's what you want. Even after good buff and polish couple of weeks and they're like **** all again!

Bit of a sweeping statement. Any milano red ones that looks like **** after a couple of weeks obviously haven't been looked after too well.

Mine hasn't seen polish in about 8 weeks but is always kept spotless. Sure it's got swirls but definitely not pink. There are rough ones about in all colours.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405498414.467627.jpg

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
Bit of a sweeping statement. Any milano red ones that looks like **** after a couple of weeks obviously haven't been looked after too well.

Mine hasn't seen polish in about 8 weeks but is always kept spotless. Sure it's got swirls but definitely not pink. There are rough ones about in all colours.

View attachment 62206

That looks well , Fancy selling it :p. I know as well what your saying I have only ever herd of it in the older EP3 ones going pink :grinning:

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
it looks familar to @ferrett old cupra.. maybe worth msgin him and askin is it?

I thought that myself , but think ferret had a remap and splitter on his also English reg this one is completely standard he says.

Bronk

RMS Regular
I thought that myself , but think ferret had a remap and splitter on his also English reg this one is completely standard he says.

oh right... have you rang seat with the reg to see if they have any history on the car?

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
There is some service history with it , like a few services with a dealer then the rest receipts he said. Not sure on it myself to be honest.

Boksic

RMS Regular

View attachment 62206
If you read again I said I stated a FACT about the red ones in my work car park, which you can feel free to come see yourself, and I ADVISED the OP to go and view some red ones before making a decision. A sweeping statement would have been something like "all milanos will eventually end up pink and like **** all", which I didn't say.
If you say yours is good then let him see it and use it as his Base for comparison. Because you own one yourself you seem to have jumped on the defence immediately. Of course there will be good ones and bad ones.
Aren't these types of forums all about opinions and advice? And sometimes arguments that appear out of the blue..
Your pic looks well by the way, a short plate makes the world of difference to a car, was the first thing I did to my own.

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
seat if serviced by seat is all recorded electronicaly nowadays

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
my impreza is back for sale now, buyer has had a change of circumstances so had to pull out...well within your budget and fits all your criteria expect the age lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.