What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Mark King

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Good man, love that you are so fond of these makes me think they really must be something special once you get to know them
I'll be up your neck of the woods in a few weeks. I'll give you a shout and you can take it a blast. It's the best car I've had,I've had the red one near 3 years and the longest I've ever had a car.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
I'll look froward to that, been looking at them too the earlier cars are finally dropping in money a bit

Mark_C

RMS Regular
Took this stupid f*cking thing out of mothballs and plumbed in the new chargecooler core (Better fit as its thicker)

Determined to get it on the road before I end up buying another car in the coming months!

Serious amount of tidying to wiring to do, but that's the easy bit. At least it still starts and runs!

1.png
2.png
3.png

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
I'll be up your neck of the woods in a few weeks. I'll give you a shout and you can take it a blast. It's the best car I've had,I've had the red one near 3 years and the longest I've ever had a car.

Can get in on this? More than happy to be in the back seat :p

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Or keep the hose in the garage.
Or that.
It was winter 2010 when I draining the water out as the hoses were still freezing up in the shed that stuff was stored. Had a load of car care stuff ruined that year too. Got down to -20°c here, the single block wall and tin roof couldn't keep that out lol.

Gemma

RMS Regular
Took the five series out a run to town and back.

Have been beating about in bunty this week as other half has been of work and it's it's just handier, smaller and can park it anywhere without worry

Driving the five series like I was in a big cruising land yacht after being in the fiesta all week lol

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
Not today but last night I changed the rear shock mount in the E90 and considering its the most mechanical thing I have ever accomplished on a car besides changing a wheel I am quite proud of myself :party:

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Finally started on the slk after a month with Ebola. Steam cleaned the rear arch to get rid of all dirt in prep of undersealling everywhere, the rust definitely isn't as bad as I feared. After it say for 18 months looks like it needs 4 new tyres for sure. Rear pads and discs and the abs pump refurbed and the paint sorting and it should be ready for cruising or selling.
image.jpeg

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Thats a great choice to have ... cant really go wrong with either!