Wheel Alignment Offer

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
How much is the four wheel alignment after the deal expires?
I've been struggling to get my hubs and what not back from powder coating for two weeks :worried:

+1 on this. I would have went for this while the deal was active but I'm waiting on 2 koni rear shocks for the golf as I got the wrong ones initially and have to wait another month as the new ones need manufactured apparently.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
b0fc631244714c2db9da7ab17a0a88db.jpg

Big thanks to the guys at Kerrs Tires today in Antrim. Sorted the wife's car out with a new set of rear boots for decent money, and carried out a full geo setup on my roadster to my spec (wheels in motion fast road setup). The fella working on it was happy to chat through the settings etc and kept at a 'playful' caster adjuster lol.

Would def return and recommend. Thanks @KERR'S TYRES and @Cooper for setting this up.

s3_trev

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 8P
Was up at the Coleraine branch Saturday past there. Very nice guys to deal with and no complaints.

clinky

RMS Regular
Now that offer is over on the 31st march how much is it normally to get the 4 wheel alignment done?

My back wheels seem to be of a mile and chewing inside wall off the tyres.

Last edited:

Tam9n

RMS Regular
Drives
Polo 9n3 GTi
Would love this offer to come up again, after a wee call in a number of weeks ago I heard it was very successful indeed!

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
Was down this morning to get allignment on the scoob done again after fitting some new parts. Top job done again. The guy nathan that did mine seemed to know his stuff and answered all my questions about the machine and how to use it. He was prob annoyed at me asking so many to be honest. lol

Top job guys, cheers.

KERR'S TYRES

RMS Regular
OP
KERR'S TYRES
Was down this morning to get allignment on the scoob done again after fitting some new parts. Top job done again. The guy nathan that did mine seemed to know his stuff and answered all my questions about the machine and how to use it. He was prob annoyed at me asking so many to be honest. lol

Top job guys, cheers.

Thank you for your feedback, we welcome all types of feedback but its always good too hear some good :grinning:

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Hi there, I'm sure this offer has long expired but are you guys open on Saturday? If so could I book in?

Paddy

RMS Regular
I could do with the front wheels on my bora being done as well as my womens bmw .... rough price lads? cheers

Turbokid89

RMS Regular
Drives
E34,e36M3,skoda
Got 2 tyres swap over on the mini today and 4 wheels balanced

very quick and will be back in the morning to get a wheel alignment on the e34

Top job guys (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.