Wheel Balancing in Belfast (Porsche)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Peter James

RMS Member
Hi Folks,
I thought I had posted this question yesterday but can't find it so reposting.
Does any have a recommendation for someone in or near Belfast that you would trust to balance Porsche wheels.
I have seen many places where they have lost the ribber pads form their lifts etc (don't like the sound of metal on metal).
Any help appreciated.
Thanks.
TS

richie_mck

RMS Regular
Had mine done at Kerrs tyres in Antrim but they also have a Belfast branch. Best ringing them as they didn't reply to pm's

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
2nd for Central Tyres by the Fire Station. Treated my MR2 like a baby when I brought it in for an alignment. The guy has a genuine interest in cars.

Peter James

RMS Member
OP
P
Thanks guys.
I drove past what I think was Central Tyres today. Is it quite a small place that opens onto the road?

pinto200

RMS Regular
3rd for central tyres. Did the suspension settings on my boxster and focus rs.

Chris0

RMS Regular
Phillip white tyres on boucher road.

Had a set of tires put on a recently refurbished set of bbs with not a scratch, spot of dirt or mark left on the wheels.

Fella also said he has done ferrari wheels etc before the most expensive being a £2000 wheel on the back end of a ferrari.

Always recommend these guys for any wheel alignment or tire work.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.