Wheel Cleaners

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jonto

RMS Regular
Drives
finger up arse
orchard autocare wheel cleanse is fantastic stuff!! davy has some in stock

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
orchard autocare wheel cleanse is fantastic stuff!! davy has some in stock

is this good gear easy worked thats not just basically acid ? Need something myself. Davey what time you about to on thursday nights ? And what colour of hexlogic pads have you in stock ?

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
Hay mate, I have the green, blue and red pads there, wheel cleaner is very good, goes on like a gel and very used, shud prob be about to 7ish all depends how busy I am at the shop. Let me know when your calling up and I sort something about staying!

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
I could get to ya on Thursday night if that would suit ya ? Il get out of work half a hour early to get up your way for 5ish with luck, Have 2 black pads like them for finishing and got on well with green before i think before the labrador ate it... Have a white one here too. Need a wheel cleaner, clay bar or 2, autosol and who knows what else i may lift.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.