Where’s best for a remap?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
There seems to be a consensus on that. But for me the map was more important than him offering lattes and reminiscing over the last 2000 maps he’d done.

When I sold my hybrid 530d ( which tt mapped) the new owner got it rr at auto tune and they commented on how good the map was across all the bands.

:joy::joy:
I've dealt with him outside of his business and can agree he is probably one of the most ignorant people I have dealt with.

And I know you Steven @BBSBOY :joy:

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
There seems to be a consensus on that. But for me the map was more important than him offering lattes and reminiscing over the last 2000 maps he’d done.

When I sold my hybrid 530d ( which tt mapped) the new owner got it rr at auto tune and they commented on how good the map was across all the bands.
I'm not concerned with lattes or long meaningful chats either. I'd be more concerned with his anger issues should you challenge him on something.

I've heard plenty of good reports on his maps as you say though but that's not what I'm arguing

BBSBOY

RMS Regular
From my past experience I would sooner go to Wishart even with the chance of a gun being pulled on me than go to OBD Autotune, I have seen nothing good from them diesel or petrol.

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
Yip fair point

I'm not concerned with lattes or long meaningful chats either. I'd be more concerned with his anger issues should you challenge him on something.

I've heard plenty of good reports on his maps as you say though but that's not what I'm arguing

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
I don't think id like to try and get my money back off TT, he's not known for his customer service skills.

Been there. I've posted this before. After having overboosting issues I asked for the standard map to be put back on he insulted me over the phone and accused me of theft (copying the map???)

He then said there was a problem with the turbo actuator on the car. If that was the case why didn't he mention it when he mapped it and why did he proceed with the remap if there was an issue?

He's a smart guy and more than capable but seems to take it out on the customer when he himself is at fault.

I'm sure the guy gets pissed off with idiots looking refunds who expect better fuel economy with a remap but then drive around on full boost all the time. But when it's a genuine complaint he would do better if changed his attitude.

Last edited:

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
@Brennan who mapped her?

b34300a7-7665-4165-b430-c443fe39edbe.JPG

Last edited:

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
You’re far too old for that sort of carry on!

We were reminiscing about Bebo last weekend. That was the height of my social media input.
Bebo - my god that was cheese...

Social Media for work can help me get that RS6, so until I get it, il be staying on it. :p In saying that I don't put 1million hashtags for posts.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Never did I ever think I’d have to explain hashtags to RMS but here goes..

Those particular hashtags are ones that ‘trend’ a lot so guarantee lots of likes, which really is the point of Instagram.

j44nty

RMS Regular
Never did I ever think I’d have to explain hashtags to RMS but here goes..

Those particular hashtags are ones that ‘trend’ a lot so guarantee lots of likes, which really is the point of Instagram.
What do you get for the likes. Serious question i dont know anything about it other than the bai i work with spends all day showing me topless ladies he has found on it.

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
What do you get for the likes. Serious question i dont know anything about it other than the bai i work with spends all day showing me topless ladies he has found on it.
You dont need any more likes @j44nty youve enough to be getting on with drinking and relaxing and taking pics down at cushendall :p:joy:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.