where do i stand?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pete22

RMS Regular
Drives
evo
hello people ' i will make this as short as possible ' i recently bought a new set off wheels off a company in england on there recognition two fitt over my brake calipers ' they arrived and they didn't fit8o|phoned them back they said they can't take them back they were special order and used 'spoke two the manager he would sort it give him a couple off days 'four days have passed 'nothing rang five times two speak two him he's out or busy'lelf number no reply 'if anybody has similar experiences on this i would be greatfull two hear from you thanks(y)

pete22

RMS Regular
OP
pete22
Drives
evo
Bought wheels.
Told they would fit over the brakes.
They don't.
Manager won't return calls.

Keep trying?

he is refusing two take them back'phoned today same thing he's out 'tryed spacers brings the wheel out two far pass the wing 'will go and get legal advice'thanks anyway.(y)

_ZS_

Drives
Mondeo, i30, MF1
Distance selling regulations allow a cooling off period of 7 days to return anything you bought over the phone/internet.

Distance Selling Regulations - The Office of Fair Trading

Also the Sales of Goods Act come in to force - you have a right to return items which are not suitable for the use they were sold under.

Sale of Goods Act | Consumer Information

You'll want to email the manager, and tell them that under the Sale of Goods Act, and under the Distance Selling regs, you want to return the wheels as they're not suitable.

pete22

RMS Regular
OP
pete22
Drives
evo
Distance selling regulations allow a cooling off period of 7 days to return anything you bought over the phone/internet.

Distance Selling Regulations - The Office of Fair Trading

Also the Sales of Goods Act come in to force - you have a right to return items which are not suitable for the use they were sold under.

Sale of Goods Act | Consumer Information

You'll want to email the manager, and tell them that under the Sale of Goods Act, and under the Distance Selling regs, you want to return the wheels as they're not suitable.

cheers dude' thats all i wanted two know:grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.