Where for motorbike parts near Belfast?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cro

RMS Regular
I know nothing about bikes bar the fact I run bike bodies on my car. I need a Honda blackbird 1100 throttle pot/tps asap.

I'm out newtownabbey direction if there's even anywhere near here

2fast4u

RMS Regular
Drives
V50, MT-10, MSX
Herbie Lusk bike breaker out near Ballygowan. 07710804823 He can be a bit hard to get the hold off, but he has alot of stock and he normally will ring you back quite quickly if you leave a message on his answer phone of what you need.

Daz500

RMS Regular
Drives
Various Rovers &
You could always try one of the main honda dealers for a new part - eg Hursts

Cro

RMS Regular
OP
Cro
So apparantly the tps can't be bought on its own... £1500 for the throttle bodies so breakers it is lol.

Herb's phone is off, not sure if he'd be off for easter or something but left him a message anyway

Cro

RMS Regular
OP
Cro
That's what I'm not sure about Gary, are they as simple an item as I think they are and should all give out the same electrical output?

garyhoker

RMS Regular
Drives
honda
hi still 12v we use ford ones on our race cars .. have you try jenvey throttle bodys they have tps sensors think i have couple around some were take it you bought them minus bike manifold

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.