Where for white or semi clear buckets?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Been to B&Q and they just have black - looking 2 new buckets but want them to be white/semi clear

Procar? But don't think I would make it there before closing

Something like this from cleanyourcar bar the guard

bucket2.jpg

Andy55

RMS Regular
I got a large white plastering bucket like the one pictured from B&Q but they seem to be hit or miss with having them in stock. A lot cheaper than the equivalent branded buckets

zafturbo

RMS Regular
@Boydie I seen on another post about fallout and @Jas Lad said about the spar shop in stranocum .there is a picture of glimmer an products on it and there is white buckets in it.Think you live up that direction ??

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
I got a large white plastering bucket like the one pictured from B&Q but they seem to be hit or miss with having them in stock. A lot cheaper than the equivalent branded buckets

Yeah walked the aisles for ages yesterday and all they had were small black buckets

This is the job... Available in Boucher Road.

BAL Mixing Bucket 22.5ltr | Topps Tiles

Cheers lad - will check them out thanks!

@Boydie I seen on another post about fallout and @Jas Lad said about the spar shop in stranocum .there is a picture of glimmer an products on it and there is white buckets in it.Think you live up that direction ??

Had to google there lol yeah, up my direction where I'm from but I live in Dundonald these days

Thanks for the replies

NS Autocare

RMS Regular
Drives
Quite a bit
Thanks @Turks we just have the new stronger red buckets in, waiting on delivery of the white buckets :grinning:

richie_mck

RMS Regular
B&Q have white plastering buckets in their Newtownabbey store. Same as the one in the first post.

Ghost

RMS Regular
Bought them yesterday but the grit guard is too small then. Plus, we'd run our of water filling them lol

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
I needed 2 new buckets fast the other Sunday ... Trip to Screwfix got two black builders buckets for £2 (15Ltr)

Fired two grit guards in and job done

eBay looking over £30 for 2 white buckets lol

Ghost

RMS Regular
I've tried all the local builders merchants, Halford etc and can't get one.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Going to ask a possibly very silly question here, but what is the significance of a white bucket, surely a bucket is a bucket?

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Going to ask a possibly very silly question here, but what is the significance of a white bucket, surely a bucket is a bucket?

Usually hold 20Ltr +

Also white shows the grit and dirt etc better

In my opinion a bucket is a bucket and when you couple it with a grit guard it should be more than sufficient for a safe car wash.

Reactions: AMG
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.