Who's good for Classic these days?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Forgot to renew the classic policies in feb... Oops,

Gonna ring round tomorrow and see what's what, tbh I'd be happy enough with a storage only/off road policy as I don't expect any use these years

Usually had best results from auto line and flux, anyone else worth a phone call

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Autoline here too. Good price for the metro. Also try greenlight.

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
I was with Hegarty until autoline give me an agreed value and beat their price. Give them a try.

Mark s

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra 2.5 Twin T
3000 miles with an option to raise it to 5000 if needed. I only do around 1000 or less anyway. Didn't know they do insurance for 1500 miles per year. Will be asking about that middle of April when due.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Autoline here as well, have all my Novas insured for £120. Limited to 3k mikes, off road cover wasn't that much cheaper to justify.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
WHAT!!!
I'm paying £200 for my 205 and thought I was doing ok at that.time I change company in May:oops: (n).

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
I found the NFU good for laid up cover.
On road cover is probably dearer than competitors though.

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
Was £150 for my Volvo last couple of years, mirrored my NCD from my trade ins on both classic and private policy's and last year matched a quote from Directline for my private policy while still keeping my glass and legal cover

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Only got he king flux so far... £215 for both for the year, will start ringing around more tho try some of the suggested!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.