wiil a car pass mot with the antiroll bar out

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Daz500

RMS Regular
Drives
Various Rovers &
As long as you've removed the droplinks etc so there's nothing 'hanging' making it obvious something is missing then I can't see there's much they can do about it.

bond--007

OP
bond--007
Drives
seat toledo
she got coilovers at the wk end there and shes rubbin on the driveshaft, so if i knew for sure i was gona cut it out and b done with it ,

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Permanently removing roll bars sounds like a bad idea... They have a big effect on handling...

bond--007

OP
bond--007
Drives
seat toledo
at the min now with the coilovers in she wud b sittin roughly about 10 mm between top of tyre and arch, front and back.

with 28 settings on the shocks from soft to hard there set at 8 front and back ( 0 being soft) as far as handling goes , am well chuffed very little body roll on cornors and a far more comfortable ride than i expected considering how low it sits.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.