winter shoot

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Right folks how about a meet up for some decent pics. As its quite wintery/autumnal i thought that, with the right location a few nice group and individual shots could be had.

the last meet at Knocknagoney was cool, but the fading light beat us!!

This time i would propose meeting up about 3/4 on a sunday afternoon??

If your up for it and want to suggest a few locations please feel free to post below.

Andy

jonny106

RMS Regular
Drives
Vtec....errr yo!
I would be up for this.A big car park again like B&Q would be good but there would have to be a minimal of d1cking around this time.Last time was fine although a few eejits in Westcoasts handbraking just looked rare.And remember your entry/exit locations.......

polo on the prowl

Drives
2007 Mazdaspeed
How about a night shoot, sumwhere like portadown or one of the main cruising spots..... the likes of jon44 and such are always well represented at these most weekends, wheres the RMS guys like?

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
OP
andy_gdon
Drives
GTi Polo
Not a usual cruise location.

Thinking more of a scenic location for good pics!!! Then people could move onto their usual locations/similar location!!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
sounds good, though it goes without saying it wont be as good as the last.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
Andy are you going to be challenging Lyons lad for top photoshoot organiser?

Gemma

RMS Regular
R6TH M said:
theres ramps there isnt there? :worried:

yea there is but are they not like really small? i was gona say what about hillsborough forest park? loads of trees there, just a suggestion! :grinning:

Gemma

RMS Regular
see thats what i thought but they plannin to have it at like 3/4 so it wouldnt be that dark id imagine? lol

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
cooksterni said:
what about castle grounds in antrim

yea could be a few decent photos there.

i reckon castwellan would be sweet but then a bit far for most.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.