Work Autostrada Modena split rims, staggered width 16" 5x114 Jap fitment

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Shaun

RMS Regular
I think you've waited about 5 months too long tbh
I would have been on the ball a long time ago!!

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
^ Agreed - I made a similar transaction with a company in England and I paid them via Paypal so I had some kind of buyer protection. After the 4 weeks when my parts where due to arrive I emailed them to follow up and was constantly delayed, eventually 4 months later I got my parts. Moral of the story - make sure that if what you bought isn't here when you expect it to contact Paypal and get your money back before its too late.

Last edited:

floflolapin

RMS Member
Drives
MR2 mk2 rev 1
Thank you for reminding me :-\

But the difference with me is that you made a deal with a company.
I checked the conditions before and because my transaction is private, PayPal doesn't cover it even as a normal payment.
That and the fact that I thought it was my role to pay the taxes are the reasons I sent a gift...

Too nice too dumb!

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
6 MONTHS...

59369935.jpg

floflolapin

RMS Member
Drives
MR2 mk2 rev 1
A bit long isn't it?!
He had medical problems from what I was said. That's why I kept patient...

floflolapin

RMS Member
Drives
MR2 mk2 rev 1
Hello Andy.
Do you know him? Could you try to call him?

I don't understand your last phrase! Who is Karlos?!

PoddyM

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
Just to add to this, I sold a car on ebay to pacman a year ago, he was the highest bidder at the end of the auction.
After continually telling me he was going to pay, he never did and I had to re-list the car, though not before turning several other offers away while I was waiting for him to pay like he said he would. Bad form!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.