[WTD] Wee car

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
I am after something from the following list

Corsa Sport
Saxo VTR/VTS
106 Rallye
MG ZR

I have a very small budget, or can swap for a passat estate, however, I dont wish for this to be deemed as a sales pitch for the passat so please visit the classified for more details.

The car needs to be small and kinda sporty, but no cut springs, and no complete scrap, I want to use this for the night nav championship, so 1400 or 1600cc would be ideal.

Thanks

Pete

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
OP
PeteMoore
P.S Would also consider more diesel estates, i fancy owning something I can polish again.

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
OP
PeteMoore
lol, all you need now is an MG to match your newly acquired title ;)

I couldnt bring myself to drive a Starlet, I despise the bloody things, it hurt deep inside when you got one :worried:

OZ10

RMS Regular
if u can find me an mg work away lol ill gladdly do it up and "try" drive it

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
OP
PeteMoore
Pilgrim. Thanks, but too dear

Tommy. Thanks aswell, but that would last about 30 seconds before I was cursing it up and down for being gutless.

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
2009 Class 3 championship winning car, 2010 class 2 championship winning car is for sale ;).

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
OP
PeteMoore
Lee - too big an engine, ive since realised it needs to be 1400 for the class/enduro events

Andy - :worried: The legend shall live on, with who i dont know

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.