www.tyresni.com

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AutoAlloys.com

RMS Regular
tyresniad2.jpg

Amos

RMS Regular
Drives
What ever is in
Can you PM me a price for 2 Bridgestone Potenza RE050A RFT's in 255/30 R19....

I need a price for the tyres on there own, no fitting etc.....

MUST be RFT's

Cheers...

Daisy

RMS Regular
I think they are Amos, my dad had to get a new one recently and same setup as yourself..

Goodall

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 90 Quattro
ah if your prices are competitive with likes camskill ete ill be getting some tyres from you soon

AutoAlloys.com

RMS Regular
OP
AutoAlloys.com

MUST be RFT's

Cheers...

will get you a price on monday for these as bibby is not an employee of tyresni.com or autoalloys.com

gsportcars

RMS Regular
Drives
Lexus ISupra
will get you a price on monday for these as bibby is not an employee of tyresni.com or autoalloys.com

LOL....

How about 235/35/19 in something like toyo proxes ro yokohama equivilant etc. Not really up to speed on tyres but need something grippy for road use. My wallet isn't massive either lol.

Astroid

RMS Regular
Drives
Rb5 and c4
Just fell off my chair................... I hope there not that much...+o(

Yeah Amos there pricey was up in gilnahirk when i got the 19" CSl's the price was sub £1000 for 4 potenza run flats, I opted for non run flats saved a fortune, just carry a tin of foam for the puncture(y)

PJS

RMS Regular
Quote please for Goodyear F1 Assyms 225/45/17 x4
Same again on Toyo T1-R's
Oh, and may as well consider the Dunlop Maxx too.

Cheers

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Can you do trackday tyres? Yokohama, Dunlop or Toyo?

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6

MUST be RFT's

Cheers...

My mum just put a full set on her 335d, my dad nearly had a canary when JKC sent him the bill :sob::party:

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
It would be 195/50/15, I'm not really fussy on what brand but I'd be looking at the likes of Toyo R888, Yokohama A048 or Dunlop Direzza, etc. Basically road legal semi slicks.

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
Scrob - I had Yokohama Parada Spec II on the Teg in that size and loved them (once they heated up). Only about £35 each and nice stiff sidewall and groovy pattern. The Integra forum people rate them pretty highly for the money, more so than Toyo Proxies. I found Goodyear Eagles too soft a sidewall in that size.

Astroid

RMS Regular
Drives
Rb5 and c4
Do you do non road legal track tyre's mate? size is either 205/50/15 195/50/15??

Thanks Paul

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
Scrob - I had Yokohama Parada Spec II on the Teg in that size and loved them (once they heated up). Only about £35 each and nice stiff sidewall and groovy pattern. The Integra forum people rate them pretty highly for the money, more so than Toyo Proxies. I found Goodyear Eagles too soft a sidewall in that size.

agreed 100%

for integras and other lightweight fwd they are second to none

but when used on 4wd they meet their limit brave and quick

you would be hard pushed to find a better tyre for the integra though

Parada Spec 2 most definitely winsauce !!!!11!!!1!!1eleven

focus_rs_jonny

RMS Regular
Drives
Datsun
Could you send me a price for 4 Michelin Pilot Sport 2 245-40-18 please. Really need new tyres now:worried:

WSK

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Pm me price for 195/50/15... goodyears eagle f1's and toyo t1r's and proxes... tyres alone and fitted... Thank you please:laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.