xmas present i want from wife

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jason

RMS Regular
The e140 mentioned above,140bar,would that be considered a powerful washer? There's nothing worse than using one and it having **** all power behind it that all the dirt ends up exactly where it was before you blasted it lol

I think its fairly powerfull, was able to clean a considerable amount of paving and wasnt stuck once.

GT_MAXER

RMS Regular
OP
GT_MAXER
e140 is very powerful in my eyes you need no more power for general cleaning use unless for building sites cleaning cement mixers. i even washed the old turkey tray out etc and blew it across the yard.

Jason

RMS Regular
The e140 mentioned above,140bar,would that be considered a powerful washer? There's nothing worse than using one and it having **** all power behind it that all the dirt ends up exactly where it was before you blasted it lol

Bit of a "50/50" shot from the patio i was doing yesterday

1508617_884431428247355_1544918097906021066_n.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.