your favourite clay

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

neil1280

Banned
Drives
e46 318ti MG tf
tell me what your favourite clay is. i have bilt hamber soft but i want to know if anyone has used this and others that may have been better

PJS

RMS Regular
Your BH soft is perfectly fine, and one of the best clays on the market.
Prefer the original myself, but either will show most other bars what's what.

Rfg

RMS Regular
I have tried a few and my new fav is Bilt hamber by an absolute mile. it definatly removes alot more then Sonus Green. Megs clay is good as well and easily available over the counter.. Zaino clay is good as well. They are much of a muchness really as about 70% of it is made by the same company

mattyc

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Folks complete newbie to claying question...which lubrication do you use on the car when claying?

Jonny

RMS Regular
have meguiars mild blue clay and zymol lehm clay, like both. will have to give the sonus clay and bilthammer a go though

Amos

RMS Regular
Drives
What ever is in
Folks complete newbie to claying question...which lubrication do you use on the car when claying?

I always use Megs Last Touch, and always will.........

I don't care if manufactures say just use water, it will never slide across the paint, the same way it will with Last Touch.....

For the sake of a couple of quid, buy the gallon, then you can use it when drying the car etc......

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.