Z3

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
OP
marcusplowman
Drives
Yes
Few new things on the way...Sport mesh for front bumper and hopefully a subtle front splitter if I can persuade the company to post to NI!

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
OP
marcusplowman
Drives
Yes
The sun was shining last Friday...for a change...so the lip spoiler got fitted and the car got a run out :laughing: Really need some spacers on those rear wheels!

W808VHJ_137.jpg

W808VHJ_134.jpg

W808VHJ_130.jpg

W808VHJ_139.jpg

W808VHJ_141.jpg

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Lovely, spoiler looks great Marcus.

Get those nasty black arch protectors off tay fook though!

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
OP
marcusplowman
Drives
Yes
Theyre magnetic so can pull them off and on anytime...they do a great job keeping stones off the arches tho especially with the wide front wheels and no mudflaps :grinning:

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
OP
marcusplowman
Drives
Yes
Some more new goodies fitted over the last couple of days...M54B30 inlet manifold, throttle body adapter plate and Simota carbon fibre induction kit to help the car breathe a lot more easily...should see the power upped to around 210-220 :grinning: Havnt had the car out yet as its started to rain last night when I finished but at least it starts and runs with no warning lights! The ecu is supposed to recalibrate to compensate for the extra air intake over the next 50-100 miles...so that should be sorted out by the end of the summer :grinning: Engine bay just needs a bit of a clean again...

IMG_6755.jpg

IMG_6756.jpg

IMG_6757.jpg

IMG_6879.jpg

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Theyre magnetic so can pull them off and on anytime...they do a great job keeping stones off the arches tho especially with the wide front wheels and no mudflaps :grinning:

Is there any danger of dirt getting in behind them and with them moving a bit and scratching the paintwork underneath?

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
OP
marcusplowman
Drives
Yes
Is there any danger of dirt getting in behind them and with them moving a bit and scratching the paintwork underneath?

They really dont move at all unless you give them a pull. They always take them off every time the cars washed then give behind them a polish with the rest of the car before putting them back on again :grinning:

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
I'm usually more of a Z4 fan, but that is lovely Marcus! The silver and black theme gives it a nice aggressive look - nice choice on the ACS rims

Awesome work on the leather repair - I'm sure a few lads on here would be happy to pay for you to repair their bolsters with such a nice turnaround like that!

I would get the steering retrimmed in alcantara and stick in a clubsport weighted gearknob

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
OP
marcusplowman
Drives
Yes
After 4 years of ownership Ive decided it is now time for a change so the car is now up for sale. PM me for full specs and details if you are interested. Car is priced at £4495ono

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
OP
marcusplowman
Drives
Yes
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.