Z4 M Coupe

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Any plans for the next motor the woodcutter? That was an awesome looking z4m!!

Nigelo-I'm very impressed with these xyz's I'm
Running in the Leon. Not much difference in ride quality despite having them wound right down at the back, stacks of damper adjustment and adjustable top mounts.

Nigelo

RMS Regular

Nigelo-I'm very impressed with these xyz's I'm
Running in the Leon. Not much difference in ride quality despite having them wound right down at the back, stacks of damper adjustment and adjustable top mounts.

...off to check their website!

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter

No plans at present Andy, I should have kept the Z4 instead of buying the Cayman, but it was a lesson that the grass isn't always greener!

Next car will be a long term purchase as I'm sick of chopping and changing, i.e. 2-3 years, so I'm going to choose carefully. It'll be later this year or early next year before I pull the trigger though.

How's the Black Edition going? You passed me a few months ago on the M3/M5, looked lovely.

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
I love the side and rear of these but the face is one only a mother could love. I've been looking about for a fast 2 seater and there's nothing out there that takes my fancy and I can't afford a 911 yet.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
I love the side and rear of these but the face is one only a mother could love. I've been looking about for a fast 2 seater and there's nothing out there that takes my fancy and I can't afford a 911 yet.

There are very few 2 seaters that are faster than a Z4MC, they are seriously rapid and everybit as quick as a 997 Carrera S until well up the speedo. Looks are a little marmite I agree, but I like 'em.

Get a nice clean 993 or 964 in the meantime, safer than money in the bank until the time is right for a 7GT3.

scub

Banned
Very nice! I love those alloys - like CSLs, only not quite. Probably v v expensive forged items made to order unfortunately.

Puts me in the mood to buy some coilovers and slamming the wagon, but would hate to lose ride quality. Is it possible to buy coilovers that can give all things to all men - maintain ride, go as low as you want, adjust camber and be reasonably priced? Can you even buy some like that?
xyz's from ai autos;)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.