zetec s celebration

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gsmith

RMS Regular
my 2008 zetec s celebration with new st skirts fittd next is a bluefin, manifold and sports cat.i no alot of you wont like the sunstrip but i dont care because i do:p.lol.anyways some pics
070.jpg

IMG00039-20110420-1703.jpg

IMG00020-20100301-1754.jpg

IMG00044-20110420-1731.jpg

sam_9n

RMS Regular
last picture looks great (y)

and imo wheels suit it down to a tee. :grinning:

im not keen on the sun strip but i just dont like them on anything tbh.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith

thanks the last pic is going in2 readers section of performance ford with a few other pics.:grinning:

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith

thanks the last pic is going in2 readers section of performance ford with a few other pics.:grinning:

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Wheels suit it perfect,
Wish i'd kept mine, had the same in white but sold them before they got on the car

Car looks immense (y)

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Wheels suit it perfect,
Wish i'd kept mine, had the same in white but sold them before they got on the car

Car looks immense (y)
thanks yea every1 always admires the wheels was gona put cosworth rims on but there like merc wheels there everywere.lol

sam_9n

RMS Regular
just wondering why you going for a bluefin? are they not mapped for a different octane fuel to what we have over here?

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
just wondering why you going for a bluefin? are they not mapped for a different octane fuel to what we have over here?
i dont just a guy in work had recommened a bluefin i got a good price and was gona buy it il have to look in2 the fuel octane issue(y)

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
i dont just a guy in work had recommened a bluefin i got a good price and was gona buy it il have to look in2 the fuel octane issue(y)

Bronk

RMS Regular
looks well kidoo

good to c some one being a bit different with a fiesta..instead of them all looking the same

HWW

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta, Mini
I had the same Van Aaken developments sunstrip on my red MK5 Fiesta 10 years ago........ It doesn't seem that long ago.

Nice Fiesta by the way.

Overload

RMS Regular
Drives
Fabia VRS
Aye just was talkin about it a few nights ago with a mate and he told me he went to tech with your gf, not sure if its true or not haha. Anyway, its looks well.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Aye just was talkin about it a few nights ago with a mate and he told me he went to tech with your gf, not sure if its true or not haha. Anyway, its looks well.
wats ur mates name?coz ive only had car just over a year it was the old owner on road patrol ni:grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.