zymol?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
dont wastee your money mate, its over rated. And thats speaking from vast experience of alot of different products, same with swissvax to a degree. Get some dodo off NI_golf (detailNI), I use it on the majority of my customers cars and my own car too.

Amos

RMS Regular
Drives
What ever is in
I have quite a bit of there Products and some ae very good.......... They are very dear for what you get, but it is all in the Name...... Everyone knows the name ZYMOL........

You can order it on the Net, and get it delivered, or Motorsport and Spares....

It's just up too you, and what ya want from the product.... There is so much Car Cleaning stuff out there now.......

PJS

RMS Regular
Yes, Zymöl has marketed themselves extremely well and effectively to a degree, but ultimately this all has to be paid for, and as such the punter does just that.
Decent products, just over priced, and which can be equalled or bettered for much less coinage.
DoDo is one, Collinite is another, and so too is Bilt Hamber, and Blackfire, Pinnacle, and others.

PJS

RMS Regular
Zaino's not exactly the cheapest, but it is cheaper than some/most Zymöl.

ST Colin

RMS Regular
Drives
Czech Wagon
The Zymol Autowash you can get from Halfrauds is actually really good for the £5.99 price tag.

I'm waiting on my G220 kit coming with a load of Menzerna polishes!

chrisni1986

RMS Regular
Drives
525 M Sport
ive heard the zymol wash in halfords is there own stuff in a zymol branded bottle but dont hold me to it!!

PJS

RMS Regular
Popular belief (knowledge?) is that it is made under licence by TW for Z. Whose formulation it is, I've no idea - could be Zymöl told TW what it was to be, or it could be TW came to Z with a formulation in mind/joint composition fitting Zymöl's natural ingredients marketing pitch.

Minikid

RMS Regular
Drives
Choopay
Ive always used the zymol autowash since I can remember.
I always find it to give good results. It does smell lovely though:p

ST Colin

RMS Regular
Drives
Czech Wagon
mmm well it's good and it's cheap so i'll stick with it for now. Though the Megs Gold Class Shampoo is a decent price in Halfrauds too

ST Colin

RMS Regular
Drives
Czech Wagon
Actually thinking about trying Dodo Juice at summer time. What would you recommend for the my blue paint?

stu7077

RMS Member
Drives
Renaultsport Meg
Zymol Destiny Glaze is superb! Wouldn't pay the £500 price tag for it but managed to buy it for £80 from ebay!

PJS

RMS Regular
So you paid the right amount for it then?!
Still would've sooner paid the same for DoDo Double Wax instead.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.