2011 Seat Leon FR 2.0 CRTDi 140 PS | £5,750
2011 Seat Leon FR CRTDi 2.0 140PS
47,400 miles (approximate, will rise however my daily commute isn't far).
I bought this car in 2017 from Lakeside Autos in Carryduff. For peace of mind shortly after I bought the car with 34k miles I had the Timing Belt and Water Pump replaced including a coolant change.
Clutch & Flywheel replaced at 38k, also replaced diff seal as there was a small leak.
Major service at just over 43k including Oil & Oil Filter, Fuel, Air & Pollen Filters.
Interior is in good nick with some wear on the bolsters but material is unmarked, I have a set of rubber mats in for the winter but I have the original FR carpet ones here in great condition.
Tyres are in excellent condition with 2 Pirelli P7s fitted at around 43k and 2 Hankook Ventus V12 Pros fitted at 45k.
This car is excellent mechanically, any inspection is welcome.
There are a couple of things I'm not totally happy with that have been there since I bought it. I have included close up pictures:
- Stone chip above the windscreen on the driver's side.
- Small chip just below bootlid on the bumper.
- Front splitter has a small ding, never bothered me however could be fixed if fussy.
- Small ding on front driver's side wing (less than 1cm, happened in Tesco Lisburn a couple of months ago never got the culprit).
- Wheels could do with a refurb, if it doesn't sell I'll probably get these freshened up.
Happy to answer any questions, more than happy for prospective buyers to test drive with proof of insurance and cash. Car comes with 2 original keys.
Before 6pm please text as I am at work, happy to take calls from 6pm but I won't answer withheld numbers.