What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Wardrobe shifter got a wash for the first time since erm.... not sure actually :oops:. It's being lent out this weekend to family for a bit of touring round NI and needed a serious tidying.

WP_20130718_003.jpg

WP_20130718_004.jpg

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Not really car, but car related. Wee trailer started getting worse for wear. Metal mudguards fell off with rust so tidied her up a bit today. Only could find a before pic from last summer when up the mountain getting turf. Need to cut off bolts but ran our if grinding discs (cutting exhaust off blazer but that's another thread lol)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374182365.625232.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374182403.456117.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374182414.606105.jpg

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Not long after doing mine there actually too. Fitted a spare wheel holder to it and relined the floor.

Ge0rge

Banned
Not really car, but car related. Wee trailer started getting worse for wear. Metal mudguards fell off with rust so tidied her up a bit today. Only could find a before pic from last summer when up the mountain getting turf. Need to cut off bolts but ran our if grinding discs (cutting exhaust off blazer but that's another thread lol)
Wardrobe shifter got a wash for the first time since erm.... not sure actually :oops:. It's being lent out this weekend to family for a bit of touring round NI and needed a serious tidying.

WP_20130718_003.jpg

WP_20130718_004.jpg
love that (y)

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Did nothing, currently lightly blocked in the south of Spain baiting the San Miguel into me - goes to its new owner the day I get back :grinning:

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
Realised I had never once heard the engine fan kick in.

Left it running in the drive and pull up the coolant temp on the dash and all is good, the fan kicks in but is just fairly quiet (y)

Phil_EK9

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR/E36

Left it running in the drive and pull up the coolant temp on the dash and all is good, the fan kicks in but is just fairly quiet (y)

Same here, my car seems to run too cool when stationary as it sits below the usual level. Weird. :confounded:

Mark_C

RMS Regular

You could have just disconnected the temp sender! (Unless it's one of those weird viscous fans operated with internal bimetallic strip)

conan

RMS Regular
Drives
MKIV Supra
Washed and and waxed the Supra but this has made me miss my Old Galant. I'll be looking for another VR4 in the morning

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
You could have just disconnected the temp sender! (Unless it's one of those weird viscous fans operated with internal bimetallic strip)

Didn't know that but I was out anyway so it didn't take long to kick in. The fans have a habit of not working on e46s lol.