Trackskills Track Day This Sunday 19th April.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

V8

RMS Regular
Cars coming so far this Sunday include;

Mitsubishi Evo 5
Kirkistown Fiesta
Toyota MR2
Lotus Elise
Nissan 350Z
Ferrari
Vauxhall Astra
Bonda
Ginetta G20
Mini Clubman 1330
Ford Puma
Hondus
Mazda MX5
Impreza
Ford Ka 2.0

RolyaT

RMS Regular
Drives
people mad
Does anyone know the postcode for here? Never been before but would looks to come and spectate on Sunday.

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
Clutch slave cylinder ordered , if here in time hoping to be there though not a definite just yet .

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Does anyone know the postcode for here? Never been before but would looks to come and spectate on Sunday.

As per Pablo above, that is all there is to it :grinning:

From North, through Kirkubbin, first left just after the village/petrol station. Sign-posted Kirkistown and Portavogie.

Go through a little village, the track will be on the left a couple of miles after that. Cannot miss it, big gates, and the track just beside the road :grinning:

It is visible in Google Maps satellite view.

V8

RMS Regular
OP
V8
You can add a Westfield to that list, finally got my car going and looking forward to getting it out on Sunday

Rob, what's your surname, please?

V8

RMS Regular
OP
V8
Kirkistown Circuit Address:
500 Motor Racing club of Ireland Ltd
Kirkistown Racing Circuit
130 Rubane Road
Kircubbin
Co. Down
BT22 1AU

Jonny F

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Rob, what's your surname, please?

Gallagher if I remember right Donal.
I don't think I'll be there on Sunday, I've bought a new set of 888's and would like a camera and then I'm racing the next weekend.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Feel free to stop by if you want a run in Princess, she is always happy to oblige :grinning:

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Im in :grinning:

I changed the petrol that was in the bonda to fresher stuff an i think the miss has gone.

Would anyone be intrested in Toyo T1R 195/50/15s at £50 each? I can take them down with me. Ive also all the stickers off an the car looks alot better :grinning:

V8

RMS Regular
OP
V8
"Gallagher. What time should I arrive?"

Around 10:15 please, Rob.

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Yes Jonny, have the entries in for Kirki and also Bishopscourt on 9/10 May :grinning: Seen you going well that last day, heard your name over the tannoy a lot lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.