Rusty Nuts Banger Rally 2015

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

car life

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
It's def a v6. Noise of that car was unreal. Can move along rightly to

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
It's def a v6. Noise of that car was unreal. Can move along rightly to
Had a sound off with that civic too haha.

She's not bad, really have to rev them tho, powers up pretty high in them. All the better tho :p

First time I've heard it properly from outside it was at Alltrak.

mrloaf

RMS Regular
Drives
Swedes
Had a sound off with that civic too haha.

She's not bad, really have to rev them tho, powers up pretty high in them. All the better tho :p

First time I've heard it properly from outside it was at Alltrak.

wondered if the motor would last the weekend when i heard it ticking over on saturday morning, didnt seem to be holding you back on Sunday PM however, lovely note alright :grinning:

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
wondered if the motor would last the weekend when i heard it ticking over on saturday morning, didnt seem to be holding you back on Sunday PM however, lovely note alright :grinning:

What we're you in?

Just tappets, noisey ones tho haha.

Went alright round the tracktrack, made the most of it being slippy.

Ollie

RMS Regular
I meant an actual route though, not just a leaving from and going to.

Bit late now, lost my day 2 sheet

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442323596.984325.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442323604.998455.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442323616.782695.jpg

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
@chris_b and anyone that's interested if I can remember next year me or another rms'er could post the route in the appropriate thread on here when we get it each morning.

@mrloaf they definitely were, was very annoy going along roads lined with walls, houses etc with the windows down its all we could hear, instead of the lovely v6 noise :worried:

Last edited:

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Here's our Jag XJ8 (3.2L V8) from the weekend.

AM Custom Autos in Ballymoney gutted some of the silencers for us, then removed the rear two completely. Sounded awesome!

Lol, sounds like an F-type @Woodcutter! And that is no bad thing :cool:

Sounds even better in person, class big car. Perfect for some of the rough roads, especially a straight hilly one in Fermanagh haha

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Rea?

Next year's machine for him?

Yeah that's him. He's bought it to drive around in, he has it sanded back ready for fresh paint, and I think he has a replacement window to replace the one we lost! Lol

I'm amazed the car isn't dsmaged after the abuse it got. I used it as a battering ram to push the 50 Shades Merc into the cabin! Ha!

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Yeah that's him. He's bought it to drive around in, he has it sanded back ready for fresh paint, and I think he has a replacement window to replace the one we lost! Lol

I'm amazed the car isn't dsmaged after the abuse it got. I used it as a battering ram to push the 50 Shades Merc into the cabin! Ha!

Going back to the original colour? He isn't wasting time haha.

Only heard about you window problem tonight when Terry and Jonny in the Vaux agila left a spare wheel they borrowed back, as well as James trip home :p

Haha, built like a tank

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Gutted I missed this. Maybe next year...... though I said that last year. At least I bought a car and costumes this year though..... one step at a time!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.