Rusty Nuts Banger Rally 2015

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
IMG_6086.JPG

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
Seen these all flying past on my way home from work. Some absolute belters!

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Very sorry @chris_b only seeing this now, only catching up on rms today. Had no reception at all in Ballintoy on Friday evening so didn't see your post.

Did you see any?

Was hard to know time's as we only time we had for Saturday was leaving time and then had to be at todds leap for 4.30.

But very hard to stay on time as we had challenges to do.

We were in belleek at 3pm'ish then went to lough navar view point, lough erne resort and then headed for todds leap. Stopped in augher for a challenge picture as well.

We were in todds leap later than the set time.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
No worries @weeloaney at all ! no I didn't. They really need a route map up somewhere the way CB does. At least then people would know when they could see the cars etc

Reactions: wes

garyo

RMS Regular
Seen the big Kiss Galaxy/Alhambra/Sharan yesterday evening and then @weeloaney 's green machine on the Ballygawley line about 5.45 or so...it was the wee lad spotted it first actually...'There's that green 'Rover' from the internet', haha!

He was asking what the craic was with the cars so I was tellin him all about the rally, charity etc...'So, a bit like CannonBall for poor people?' 'Close enough son!' Haha. He's got a few years to wait yet, but he's already planning our first entry.

Wish I'd remembered about it on Friday evening as we could have popped round to Eddie Irvine's for a nosy!

Reactions: Mel

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
No worries @weeloaney at all ! no I didn't. They really need a route map up somewhere the way CB does. At least then people would know when they could see the cars etc

We don't even know our proper route until the brief in the morning just before we are leaving. Which I like as it adds to the weekend, but would be a good idea to upload the route map and maybe rough times for gathering places on the public Facebook page each morning each morning.

unreal weekend. met a few rms guys and despite @weeloaney leaving us behind when we didn't have a clue where we where get bunch of guy and unreal time :grinning:
me @Ollie and @jonny.92 went in a merc e240 v6 auto that just wanted to see the redline at every kick down.

11958228_1084480714910623_635243287030344326_o.jpg

I'm sorry, OK. Let it go, you got to belleek didn't you. :p

Also then I helped to find lough erne resort, and brought you to the main door.

Good meeting you tho, the people taking part made the weekend, everyone was great craic.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
@garyo the mg was bright enough to be spotted haha.

We were tame this year as we didn't know what to expect. Will be madder design next year.

Nearly didn't go green tho, soo glad we did get it done tho.

2 hours sleep on Thursday night destroyed me tho haha.

car life

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
@weeloaney i think we were the only 2 to go right to the front door residents didn't really appreciate lol
Even let me diff round ya on the beach

Same with us we didn't know what to expect. Next year we will go bigger and better to. Esp know we know what we can get away with lol

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
@weeloaney i think we were the only 2 to go right to the front door residents didn't really appreciate lol
Even let me diff round ya on the beach

Same with us we didn't know what to expect. Next year we will go bigger and better to. Esp know we know what we can get away with lol

Aye haven't seen another picture from the front door yet haha.

Let you diff round me? I got out to take a photo of my car on the beach and you started going round me, I had no choice ;)

IMAG3197.jpg

IMAG3198.jpg

IMAG3199.jpg

Things are being welded everywhere on our car next year haha.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.