RMS End of Season BBQ - Kerrs Tyres, Dargan, Belfast, Sunday 1st November 2015

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Same here, saw most of the cars as they were leaving just lol!
Good to catch up with yourself tho (y)

Likewise, sorry I had a complete mind blank when I saw you.

I knew I knew you but couldn't figure out the rest at all haha

car life

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
Thanks guys for the comments. Some really nice cars in here :grinning:

@Blackie thanks for bribing the wee man for a photo lol

@O.C.D the st is u real clean. Lovely motor. Send me text sure and get few pics for ya. 07702529933

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS

I love these shots @Sonny , might even steal the first one to make a print if that's ok? Definitely need to get you to do some proper shots of it when I tidy it up and have her spanking clean in better weather next season.

On a side note @BrookST would I see you in northcott often in that car? Always see one and it's always immaculate, must make myself known next time

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
Drives
Yes
When I first found out Chris had that reg, I told Gavin, he couldn't believe it! I think Wes would love it back!

@chris_b when you get some pics of the Avus car restored, send them to me so I can torture Gavin!

Ive some old printed pics from back in the day when we had none of this digital wizardry :grinning: Ill hoak them out next time Im up in Coleraine and get them scanned.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Ive some old printed pics from back in the day when we had none of this digital wizardry :grinning: Ill hoak them out next time Im up in Coleraine and get them scanned.
That would be great, would love to see them. Ive only a handful from that old age when I owned it first time around

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
When I first found out Chris had that reg, I told Gavin, he couldn't believe it! I think Wes would love it back!

@chris_b when you get some pics of the Avus car restored, send them to me so I can torture Gavin!

Shows how small ni is. I know Gavin aswell lol

warren

RMS Photographer
Ah I might have been gone by that stage! Was actually quite a challenge to get good photos there because of how close the cars were parked together lol

ashloys

RMS Regular
Drives
MK4 Supra/Polo
Absolutely stunning @ashloys

Cheers Chris. I've just bought a front splitter, but keeping everything else stock exterior wise. I got the rear arches rolled last week and 25mm spacers on the rear too. I just need to lower the back a bit more and it'll be sitting nicely. Refurbing all the interior plastics, carpet etc too and converting to manual in a couple of months with an R154 box and TRD clutch/flyhweel.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.