RMS End of Season BBQ - Kerrs Tyres, Dargan, Belfast, Sunday 1st November 2015

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
:p Anytime lol. I meant to get a chat with you that didn't involve abuse, but I lost you, then we decided to bugger off.
I'd say that wouldn't be too likely haha.

Aye went and said hello to a few others, and meet new ones and ended up only seeing cars as they left haha

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Haha, it's fine at least it has some grunt too.

Good to briefly say hello/goodbye to you again.

Some serious cars owned by the rms users.

Good to meet some knew people and catch up with the others I've met before.

Great turn out, first time at one of these meets and definitely won't be the last.
Far better than shows to able to stand and chat.
Aye sorry for the short chat. Will need to have a chat about paintwork if I decide to keep the S6 or not.

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Great Photos @Sonny Love this shot... Should have stayed around after and went for some more pics, next time lol...

22699006251_6c175aa507_h.jpg

@chrisd1 Do you have a build thread of the car on here? I think it's the first time I've ever seen it at a show and @Ben E was telling me a bit about it, sound like some machine!

Thanks Paul, glad you liked it, I don't have a build thread on here for it, but I do on various AE86 Clubs, maybe I can copy it over sometime!
Hopefully catch up at another event in the future and can go through the car a bit more. Sorry I wasn't around, Good work Ben for filling in on details...

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
Drives
Yes
I saw that metallic red M3 waiting to pull out from Galgorm direction onto the Ballymena/Antrim road today when I was heading to Coleraine...colour looks fappin awesome in the sun :grinning:

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Great Photos @Sonny
Thanks Paul, glad you liked it, I don't have a build thread on here for it, but I do on various AE86 Clubs, maybe I can copy it over sometime!
Hopefully catch up at another event in the future and can go through the car a bit more. Sorry I wasn't around, Good work Ben for filling in on details...

I love to learn more about it! It's amazing how many nice, never seen (by me!) cars you come across at these meets!

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
@chrisd1 I tried getting your attention loads today but you were flat out chatting. Even went and give the 86 a good looking over but you didn't bite lol

Too busy biting those tasty burgers lol, sorry mate, found myself wandering with so many great cars... next time i'll stay close by (y)

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Looks like a fantastic turnout, serious calibre of car on here.

Hopefully make it to 1 of these next year.

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Cheers for the Hospitality and good to see a few random members floating about.

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
Car meet in a tyre depot and I start the day with a puncture as I was heading to this. I, in my infinate wisdom, thought it would be a great idea to remove the spare wheel from the car (Less weight 'n all that), so it was sitting in the garage and I was stranded.

Looked like a cracking day though, brilliant weather for it.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Gutted I didn't make this. Nice to see another M4 though :grinning:

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Had a great day at this, some really nice cars there on the day. Good to chat to @Paddy_R for a few minute about his classic. The TME was awesome, absolutely loved it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.