a-kem automotive

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
What do people use for to spray on different products?
Articulate
Snow foam
Wax etc...

Ive 1 bottle that i bought with the snowfoam
Could do with a few more, even thought about emptying the foam out for others but to much hassle everytime i want to use another product

Do i need to use the power washer to spray some products like wax or would a standard spray bottle do?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
What do people use for to spray on different products?
Articulate
Snow foam
Wax etc...

Ive 1 bottle that i bought with the snowfoam
Could do with a few more, even thought about emptying the foam out for others but to much hassle everytime i want to use another product

Do i need to use the power washer to spray some products like wax or would a standard spray bottle do?

Wee 2 litre pressure sprayer for the articulate and ultra gloss and then use a snow foam lance from the ultra foam

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Used the tarminator to remove the residue when changing the badges on the car today,wiped it off with ease,great stuff (y)

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Ok so thought I would give a review of the fall out remover sample I received from @Big Pimp

Today I used the fall out remover on all the wheels and articulated the car, I normally do this then foam the car while I get my wash buckets etc, Initally, I was impressed with the fall out except the smell ( it's rough lol ) as I finished the last wheel and I went to speak to my brother in law. We watched the reaction on the wheels when he asked had I hit my wheel as it looked damaged. The fallout remover didn't dwell as long as I thought, quick blast with snow foam soon resolved this.

Rinsing the car down, I could see that remover had worked extremely well.

I used it on the exhaust tips and they came up a treat.

To sum this up, the product is fantastic, the other ones I have tried is Gtechniq, AF and Bilt Hammer and except for the dwell time I would rate Ross's higher. I know he is in development stage but if the dwell time can be longer it will be an amazing product and will be added to my cleaning bag.

Some pics
IMG_6089.JPG
IMG_6090.JPG

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Jonny. Thank you very much for testing out the product and giving your honest review.

It's vitally important before I launch a new product that it's right, and through continual testing and development and honest feedback from people such as yourself, @big_pete @Davey@Procar and people who are using these products every day, means that I can bring something that will outperform any rival product.

To paraphrase a certain Mr Conor McGregor, I'm not just here to take part.....

So version 2 is already in final stages. I was in England last week again working with the chemist and we have done two pretty amazing things.

Firstly, we have given this product a viscosity that nobody else has. What this means is that instead of running off like everyone else's, it will cling longer and won't dry out. We are looking at a 2mins per wheel turnaround time.

Secondly, and many will be thankful, is we have managed to take away the smell! That is something which is truly ground breaking!

So keep your eyes peeled as this is coming and coming soon!

On a side note, anyone who follows me on instagram will already have seen this, but following a completely incidental meeting at ProCar yesterday, we done a real time demonstration on a car running carbon ceramic pads.

I genuinely thought his OZ wheels were anthracite! Wait until you see these results! The owner uses bilberry, dragons breath and agitation to try and keep them clean.

This was touchless.....
IMG_2326.JPG
IMG_2328.JPG
IMG_2330.JPG
IMG_2334.JPG

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
What exactly does a "fallout remover" do?

How is it different from Articulate, or even the acid?

The last set of pads on the Audi are a different brand from normal, and they leave an almighty mess that just will not shift... Might have to reach for that stonebrite after all...

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
What exactly does a "fallout remover" do?

How is it different from Articulate, or even the acid?

The last set of pads on the Audi are a different brand from normal, and they leave an almighty mess that just will not shift... Might have to reach for that stonebrite after all...
It safely removes metal/iron particles from the paint.
Should remove brake dust very well and less likely to blind you like stone rite should the wind catch it lol

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Bought a wash set from Ross last week and got to use the products last night ...

Mitt - Feels quality and holds the suds well.
Wash Glove - Fantastic for getting round the wheels, again feels very good quality wise also.
Waffle Drying Towel (Blue) - Lifts the water off with ease, best drying towel I've ever used id say (y)

Well worth the asking price for them!

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
How many products does everyone use when washing a car?
Im not one for lots of products

I hose down with washer
Snow foam
Bucket water an mit an wash
Rinse off with washer

But what does others do?
I bought some spray bottles an presure sprayers on saturday so want to fill with different things to clean a car

ie: articulate, glass cleaner, wax etc.....