a-kem automotive

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Any chance you could leave some of that Moss away gear in to Davy at procar for me next time you're down that way as I've been looking to do my tarmac driveway and dog run.

Tell him it's for Johnny in the forester and I'll square him up

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Any chance you could leave some of that Moss away gear in to Davy at procar for me next time you're down that way as I've been looking to do my tarmac driveway and dog run.

Tell him it's for Johnny in the forester and I'll square him up
yes mate, no worries thank you

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
@Big Pimp fire me over your payment details today and ill forward them to my mate in work.

Also I need to get some of that tile cleaner off you for my kitchen :grinning:

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
I need to get that tile cleaner off you also buddy ... could probably do with buying some fo the window cleaner you have :grinning:

domo gti

RMS Regular
Drives
6n2/PoloGTI+
Just like to say thanks to @Big Pimp.
Put an order in early this morning and it arrived mid afternoon! Brilliant service!

My favourite is UltraGloss, the way it works is amazing plus I love the smell aswell lol.. I'm a big fan of Ultrafoam & Gleam too as to me they are brilliant value for money.

Ghost

RMS Regular
Is it just me or is Gleam NOT supposed to foam/froth? I struggle to get it to do so......

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Is it just me or is Gleam NOT supposed to foam/froth? I struggle to get it to do so......
Yeah it's not the suddest car shampoo, but they don't make it work any better.

I want more suds at the beginning but got used to it now lol

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Sorry @Big Pimp, but I initially seen breastfeeding, not chewing gum... :joy::joy:

IMG_1743.JPG

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Just like to say thanks to @Big Pimp.
Put an order in early this morning and it arrived mid afternoon! Brilliant service!

My favourite is UltraGloss, the way it works is amazing plus I love the smell aswell lol.. I'm a big fan of Ultrafoam & Gleam too as to me they are brilliant value for money.

Lucky man,usually takes a week to get a reply from him:joy:

Ghost

RMS Regular
gleam isn't the suddiest of shampoos, but its a lot slicker instead.
Suds look good, but do very little, although , having said that, i normally get a decent amount of suds:

Lol. Thanks. I don't get close.... must hit it with the power hose.

Deleted member 23441

D
It's nice to see the suds then you have a rough idea where you've wiped over with the mitt.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
shazam @Nicky

thanks for sharing! videos like that show just how easy and effortless tough tasks like that can be when the right products are being used.

I'd like to add however that I will be adding a warning sticker to Tarminator, because, like any solvent, it should not be used on un-lacquered paint surfaces. Tarminator is stronger than competitor products, so care should be taken.

having said that, i've used it for years, and never had any problems with it.