R32gtr

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
By far my favourite build ever on here! Would love a look round this when it's finished. Even before it's finished I'm sure it'd be class to see!

Keep the updates coming (y)

stuartybap

RMS Regular
OP
stuartybap
Drives
OOskylineOO
Addicted to billet.
IMG_0223.JPG

j44nty

RMS Regular
I grew up with my best friend and went to all the Japanese shows in England with him. I had a conversation with him at jae in 2005 that went like this.
If I ever have a lottery win I'm building that and it was a grey r32 with amber fronts sitting on Axel stands with mirrors underneath and everything about the car was aggressive and beautiful.
You lucky sod.

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Going to be the stupid one here but what is a billet? Hahah... sorry

A CNC machined part from a block of metal. If you can imagine each of those starting from a big cube of metal and a CNC programmed machine trimming that cube down to form the finished part. That is what is known as billet manufacturing (y)

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
Stuarty are you getting most of the stock parts from Japan as well as the tuning parts?

stuartybap

RMS Regular
OP
stuartybap
Drives
OOskylineOO
Stuarty are you getting most of the stock parts from Japan as well as the tuning parts?
Most of the latest stuff from kudos motorsport Australia, the dollar is pretty good at the minute, and they are a really great bunch. Week shipping with nearly no import duty every time.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Most of the latest stuff from kudos motorsport Australia, the dollar is pretty good at the minute, and they are a really great bunch. Week shipping with nearly no import duty every time.

You ordering anything else soon ? Could get a few bits myself and share shipping?

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Looks like everything is being done to a high standard,

Those rocker cover baffle plates are great, you'll never have a problem with your catch tank filing up.

stuartybap

RMS Regular
OP
stuartybap
Drives
OOskylineOO
Be meaning to do this for months now, major clean, Hoover and a few coats of autosmart midnight. Turned out well, better than the grey shag.
IMG_0312.JPG
Tomei cat back system bought a few months ago, 2nd hand but in great condition, not sure if it's good enough for a spot underneath the car yet.
IMG_0293.JPG
Bells arrived back late yesterday, great finish. Had to have a mock up asap. Looking good.
IMG_0319.JPG
IMG_0320.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0312.JPG
    IMG_0312.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 38

Smick

RMS Regular
Drives
CLA45
As others have said.... wow. Serious amount of hardware there.
Wouldn't even like to imagine the cost of that lot.
Going to be a serious piece of kit when you are done, hats off.

stuartybap

RMS Regular
OP
stuartybap
Drives
OOskylineOO
Couple of big decisions last week on the 32. Wasn't entirely happy with the driver side repair. At the start of the build I said to myself, NO SHORTCUTS OR THAT WILL DO's. So I decided to go with the new inner and outer 1/4 and new sill. Should be closed back up for the end of the week. Not great taking a step back, but hey, **** it, I know it's right. Paint for xmas, that's the plan.
IMG_0580.JPG
IMG_0585.JPG