R32gtr

stuartybap

RMS Regular
Drives
OOskylineOO
I have owned the car 10 years now, imported it from Japan with very low miles and superb condition. Some of you may know or remember it. Due to not owning a garage and our superb weather, time took its toll on the old girl. I decided to complete a nut and bolt restoration on it around 4 years ago, and since then it's been hard graft. Hopefully it'll be ready for 2018. Watch this space.
IMG_1414.JPG
IMG_1415.JPG
IMG_2569.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5385.JPG
    IMG_5385.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_5389.JPG
    IMG_5389.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_5424.JPG
    IMG_5424.JPG
    155 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_5444.JPG
    IMG_5444.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_5447.JPG
    IMG_5447.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_6263.JPG
    IMG_6263.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 215

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time
Now we're talking..you sir are a hero.
All time classic car.mate of mine just finished his bnr32.first thing I noticed about his was the new window rubbers and surrounds lol made some difference .

Any more pics??

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Christ the night, you're certainly doing it properly!
Looking forward to more updates (y)

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Great to see this still around ! I remember it from many moons ago

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Fantastic motor. Great to such such an attentive rebuild.

I recall a rather spirited drive from Belfast to Saintfield with this 1 day about 7 years ago.

Have you got plans of extracting big power from?

johnm

RMS Regular
**** me sideways.
I'm pretty sure I remember this thing from a couple of shows years back at junction one, couple of others.

The colours of those calipers is fantastic too, is everything brand new or refurbished to look new? The carbon too!!! Either way the amount of time and effort. Hats off man!!

Cro

RMS Regular
Love the way you're mixing up a resto project with some real nice mods and additions at the same time, that will be a sound keeper investment for sure

stuartybap

RMS Regular
OP
stuartybap
Drives
OOskylineOO
**** me sideways.
I'm pretty sure I remember this thing from a couple of shows years back at junction one, couple of others.

The colours of those calipers is fantastic too, is everything brand new or refurbished to look new? The carbon too!!! Either way the amount of time and effort. Hats off man!!
A lot of new stuff, a lot of refurbed also. Serviceable parts all replaced with me oem and everything else stripped back, either powdered,zinc'd or painted.