WANTED - SKY Q MINI

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
So is it confirmed this is a case of just buy... plug and play? No activation/charge from the feckers

Getting q installed shortly

Ghost

RMS Regular
OP
Ghost
So is it confirmed this is a case of just buy... plug and play? No activation/charge from the feckers

Getting q installed shortly
Yes mate. £50 a box for first installation.

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
£100 per box
If you decide to add extra boxes it's an engineer visit to install the extra box (no extra charge for the engineer) they don't just post out the extra box for you to plug in

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
£12 per month multiform on standard Sky set up.....Sky Q is unlimited boxes no additional charge per box monthly, hence the high buy price per box...once its bought they do not have a monthly revenue stream

I had 3 multirooms at £36 p/m on the old system, now have 4 Sky Q mini's and will soon be "up" money despite the initial purchase costs....

The only downside to multi boxes is that only 2 mini's can be viewed at the same time alongside the main Sky Q "hub" box.....but this is under development by Sky and should be remedied in the near future

Daviddunlop83

RMS Regular
£12 per month multiform on standard Sky set up.....Sky Q is unlimited boxes no additional charge per box monthly, hence the high buy price per box...once its bought they do not have a monthly revenue stream

I had 3 multirooms at £36 p/m on the old system, now have 4 Sky Q mini's and will soon be "up" money despite the initial purchase costs....

The only downside to multi boxes is that only 2 mini's can be viewed at the same time alongside the main Sky Q "hub" box.....but this is under development by Sky and should be remedied in the near future

They told me £12 multi room for sky q, I'd have 2 boxes, strange

3 mini's can be viewed on the 2TB sky Q box

Last edited:

Daviddunlop83

RMS Regular

They told me £12 multi room for sky q, I'd have 2 boxes, strange

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.