a-kem automotive

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Personally, I think Avalanche is just about slightly better than Ultra Foam, but it costs waaaaay more, so Ultra Foam as a whole is a much better product. Its ridiculously cost effective!

I was given some to try and was not impressed, don’t get wrong it’s a great brand but agree for the cost I was expecting ALOT more from it.

Reactions: Ben

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
@Big Pimp Id like a pack with Gleam, Ultragloss, Purge and Tarminator.
I see Hybrid now added to the site. Just a heads up in case you missed it but firat 2 paragraphs are duplicated.
What about giving an incentive for every item added to an order. For example a £1 off or something?

Deleted member 23441

D
Was wondering why the tube on the trigger supplied doesn't reach to the bottom of the 1 lt bottles ??

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp Id like a pack with Gleam, Ultragloss, Purge and Tarminator.
I see Hybrid now added to the site. Just a heads up in case you missed it but firat 2 paragraphs are duplicated.
What about giving an incentive for every item added to an order. For example a £1 off or something?
Ah, thanks for the heads up!

As @Steve says, there is already an RMS discount code, but the next feature to be added is a loyalty bonus scheme.
This was talked about at a meeting on Friday night but I was advised to get the new site up and running first, make sure there are no bugs etc. and take things from there, but rest assured, the system I have been looking at I can manually add bonus points to all existing users and accounts who have bought already from me!

Just as a heads up, hybrid can be bought here:
Hybrid

As well as scent here:
Scent

Tonight I’m going to be looking into adding a couple of collections also

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Was wondering why the tube on the trigger supplied doesn't reach to the bottom of the 1 lt bottles ??
Which one mate? Tarminator?

If so it’s because the sprayer is an inverted one and can be used upside down etc. so you can get every drop out of it

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Oh, and new product development time.....

60A5C5EE-9CD7-4C22-999C-A564347E5C44.jpeg

Maybe difficult to see, but I’ve been working on a hydrophobic window cleaner for outside windows. Drivers side was cleaned yesterday, and passenger side was left untouched.

Beading is apparent, and water behaviour is good but not as good as rain chaser style products, but this can be used as often as you like and can be layered so will improve over time.

Not a definite, but something I have been looking into

brendy

RMS Regular
Oh, and new product development time.....

View attachment 189071

Maybe difficult to see, but I’ve been working on a hydrophobic window cleaner for outside windows. Drivers side was cleaned yesterday, and passenger side was left untouched.

Beading is apparent, and water behaviour is good but not as good as rain chaser style products, but this can be used as often as you like and can be layered so will improve over time.

Not a definite, but something I have been looking into
Need any guinea pigs? I don't care if the paintwork doesnt bead but I do like a clear screen.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Just wondering would ultragloss work as a clay bar lube?

I would say you'd be better using Hybrid, but to be honest don't waste your money on fancy clay lube, just use soapy water.

Works so well with a clay bar. Used to use it before getting the ceramic coating.

Great question. I usually use a QD but this would be great if it works.

Hybrid will work better, but a slightly stronger mix of ultragloss is brilliant as a clay bar lube, is cheaper and the only ‘problem’ with Hybrid as a clay lube, is that it’s nearly too good to ‘waste’ as lube

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
When using the new website and paying by Paypal where/when do you fill in the discount code? Was about to click confirm on the Paypal website when I realised I hadn’t seen a place for it

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
@Big Pimp if I order Gleam online can you hook me up with some cherry cola flavoured shiz if I put a wee note on the order? Not sure what the cost difference is but I’m happy for you to just add the difference on.