a-kem automotive

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
I think I have read somewhere on here before but can't find it now. Do you do a product that removes moss from tarmac without causing damage? Also do you do a patio cleaner for coloured flagstones which will not remove colour or stain?

I would also be interested in said moss removing product.

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
the screwfix ones arnt great, have a hozelock one thats 10 years old and still going strong, bought half a dozen of the screwfix 7 litres ones about a year ago as they did appear good value, using the sixth and last one now, In fairness there probably is a years warranty on them but they really are cheap and nasty

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Lol guys, I have indeed got a brilliant product for moss treatments, but you are right mr @svensktoppen - I refuse to take any money from you gents until closer to March / April when I know it will work properly!

No point in taking your money at this time of the year for the product to not work properly due to the temperature and a couple of other factors!

I’m nearly too honest for my own good :joy:

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp do you do any form of pipe unblocker that would be safeish with a septic tank? I've a waste pipe from a shower room that can be very slow at times and has a habit of backing up the toilet when we've guests.Granted our septic gets loo bleach on a near daily basis (I must have a bad arse) so there's probably not too much biological activity going on in there anyway!
Oh and what's your vomit stuff called - with 4 kids I must get some in reserve.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp do you do any form of pipe unblocker that would be safeish with a septic tank? I've a waste pipe from a shower room that can be very slow at times and has a habit of backing up the toilet when we've guests.Granted our septic gets loo bleach on a near daily basis (I must have a bad arse) so there's probably not too much biological activity going on in there anyway!
Oh and what's your vomit stuff called - with 4 kids I must get some in reserve.
Yep, we do a product called blast. Which is 97% sulphuric acid.....

Care needs to be taken in it’s use, but it will annihilate whatever matter is in its way, hair, skin, paper etc. It’s a brilliant product, and when my mate @ewok had his own chippy and one of the girls working for him poured hot lard down the sinks and it inevitably hardened and solidified, blast cleared it all the next day!

Bleach is the major no no for septic tanks, but in these colder temperatures there won’t be much bio activity anyway.

And we also do a product for that too, lol

Soak Up is the product for cleaning up vomit safely too.

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
After purchasing a new K4 yesterday I decided to put it to the test this morning, usual Anachem products used.

Articulate, Ultrafoam, Glem & Ultragloss.

Also had a bottle of Hybrid that @B6GUE got me back in July and I had never used it. Whoh! @Big Pimp your in the right business but the wrong businness too lol you should be working for a perfume company, stuff smells amazing and the results look brilliant too.
Also noticed this morning I’m running out of most products so I’ll need to place an order either this weekend if next.

The oul daily......

5DD27CB6-C067-4A9C-8D61-90A71D6F091E.jpeg

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Gave the family wagon a going over too :mad:

Articulate and Ultrafoam only washed away half the problem! Under the dirt there was enough tar to resurface a small driveway!

Anyway de-tarred and finished with hybrid.

Before +o(

46E38D9F-C583-4F9C-B23E-1004BF1CEA1A.jpeg

After :cool:

A8AE43E2-7C56-46AC-9F8C-2D61934D95DB.jpeg

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
After at least 6 weeks since it’s last wash I decided to get stuck into the A4 Avant today.

Usual process of Articulate, Ultra Foam, Gleam, Purge and finished with Ultra Gloss.
Interior cleaned and blasted with Tornado Cherry !

So glad it’s coated - so much easier to clean.

AB6B8E2C-8F74-4F65-B1EA-D137A0873975.jpeg

E64D3687-762F-40FA-A4DC-DE2DD1BE12DB.jpeg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
You guys have put me all to shame.

I’m going out to get mine cleaned as I’m going to a wedding tomorrow and need it to be respectable lol

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
It's definitely been a car cleaning day. A mate left round his 535D for me to break my new Rupes machine in. Articulate, Ultrafoam, Gleam, AG Magma (sorry Ross), Tarminator, bonnet and both front wings clayed and bonnet polished.

20181227_130127.jpg

tonto83

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk7.5 GTD
Looking forward to trying the anachem intro pack. What dilution ratios are you using? Is it as follows:

Articulate - 25/1
Ultrafoam - 1” in standard snowfoam bottle
Gleam - as per the dispenser
Ultragloss - 10/1
Hybrid - neat (couple of squirts per panel)

Thanks,

Paul