WSB 2019

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
Start of a new season next weekend ...can johnny rea go for a 5 timer or can davies, bautista, haslam, lowes etc push him to the limit and take wins....3 races per weekend should be fun.....whats your thoughts?

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
I think the sprint race is a rediculous idea. I'd like to see JR65 take a 5th, and he's hard to bet against

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Not liking the sprint race, smells too much of Dorna trying to liven up a dead series too late in the game.

I think Rea will take the 5th, hopefully be more of a scrap for it.

BLS

RMS Regular
OP
BLS
Drives
bmw
Wee johnny looking cool n composed,haslam and bautista looking good too...van der mark looking lively spinning her up lol..

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
I have a feeling it'll be more of a paint swapping season than previous years.:grinning:

Rider feedback on the sprint was surprisingly positive

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
This is the first time we have seen a proper top level MotoGP rider in WSBK for a while and it would appear that there are indeed levels.

Chas Davies must be scratching his head.

BLS

RMS Regular
OP
BLS
Drives
bmw
Fair play to johnny in the superpole race ...the duke is fast ..davies not so much.
Race 2 3 ready to go!

Outkast

RMS Regular
I am sure Ducati are pleased to be back to winning ways but you would have to think they would be having a word with Alvaro, to rein it in a bit, before the powers that be, do it for him.

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Top work from Ducati and Bautista, although its a bogey track for JR and Kawasaki.
Good damage limitation for JR with 3 2nds and an outright lap record, I had a feeling this was going to happen after R1, that's why I wondered could Johnny up his game.
Good start to the season and hopefully Alvaro and 1 or 2 others can take the races to JR this season and not make it as easy. I still see JR #1 at the last race.

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
certainly interesting times ... albeit Phillip Island is no place to determine the championship.
however you cannot under-estimate the gap in times in finishing from 1st to 2nd ... certainly a wake up call for kwak who was so ahead of everyone else and now on that appearance they could be on catch up!

early days though, but still a good result for mr rea nonetheless as he had other pressures elsewhere to deal with

salster

RMS Regular
Drives
mini
its all about the bike, not much Johnny can do about it when the duke just goes past him on every straight. in the sprint race JR was on the limit and still didn,t get near the duke.

BLS

RMS Regular
OP
BLS
Drives
bmw
See how the kwaks do against the dukes at Thailand, coverage starts 5.30am eurosport saturday.

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
JR still playing catchup to Alvaro again. 8o|
Its looking like it will be a good season, JR not having it so easy, I think he'll enjoy the challenge this year. (y):cool: