Manual E39 525i m sport

JCM

RMS Regular
Drives
E39
After aahing and uhmming for the last month deciding on what car to replace my Leon with, I've decided a E39 5 series is what I'd want as a stop gap till I can afford what I really want.

Would love @Chris tii 540i but can't get insured for a decent price. Also @willswheels 520i is uninsurable for me with the engine swap :worried:

Only requirements are
- m sport trim
- Long MOT
- decent condition
- running well
- service history is a bonus
- £1-1.5k

What have you got?

Last edited:

bill

Banned
I had a 1.6 focus ecoboost was a great car to drive but there was a problem with the engine that could make it overheat and go on fire. I had the 180 bhp one same engine as Fiesta ST.

Tommy_c

RMS Regular
Drives
mondeo st tdci
If diesel interests you I’ve a 2013 Ford Focus 1.6 tdci 43k 5dr white in colour £6k

JCM

RMS Regular
OP
JCM
Drives
E39
Decided I would like a E39 5 series as a stop gap until I can afford the car I really want. Anyone got one going?

Gemma

RMS Regular
@Steve740 that's probably what my car is worth and it ticks my boxes every single day lol best car I've ever owned :laughing:

Maybe you meant his needs for that price. Then that's the case you'll have to go to England for that as there's very very little comes up here that's a petrol manual :sob:
@JCM

This has literally just come up on my fb lol
Screenshot_20191010_115507_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Last edited: