The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Impressive wrap if it makes a California look like a 458 Spider...
Be some profit at that lol

I think they have had it a while, but would rotate it with a Hurracan and something else as the 'upgrade cars'.

Gambit

RMS Regular
I seen a Jaguar D-Type on the Castledawson Bypass this morning, I assume it’s a replica because the real ones are around £5 million.
here’s a replica that sold for £390k in May

I didn’t get a good look at it but it looked like an Ecurie EcosseView attachment 290601
could well be a real one....but its a bit far out from its home

Had my first up close look at the F8 the other day, didn't realise they'd carbon wheels! Due to the potholes on our road I don't think I'll bother buying one now 😂

View attachment 290086View attachment 290087
Wonder are they genuine carbon or just carbon covers as such? after watching Gordon Murrays T50 chat you wouldnt have a carbon wheel near you on a road car in the UK!

Loggie

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra
More for the novelty of seeing one than anything else. Rarely see anything high end around these parts

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
I seen a Jaguar D-Type on the Castledawson Bypass this morning, I assume it’s a replica because the real ones are around £5 million.
here’s a replica that sold for £390k in May

I didn’t get a good look at it but it looked like an Ecurie EcosseView attachment 290601
Pretty sure it’s real
Think it’s the one that I seen in comber filling station one day. Chatted to the chap who was maintaining/restoring it. If it is that one it wasn’t a rep. Serious piece of kit

Zach57

RMS Regular
Pretty sure it’s real
Think it’s the one that I seen in comber filling station one day. Chatted to the chap who was maintaining/restoring it. If it is that one it wasn’t a rep. Serious piece of kit
He really gets it about if it is, if I thought it could be a real one I would’ve turned the car around for a better look.

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
I saw a different black one in Lurgan today! 3 digit plate, blonde lady driving

Seen that one in dungannon few days ago. Lisa on the number plate or something similar. Blonde girl driving it too. Actually didn't look to bad, first time seeing one in the flesh

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
The art dealer Charles Gilmore, did have that Merc which was awsome, but he is now driving a X5M with a god awful satin red wrap and BMW M coloured stripes down the bonnet.

I saw the X5 (50d) yesterday on the Sydenham Bypass. CGZ reg I assume? Mrs Lyons liked the colour, wouldn’t be for me though!